Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Oury's Beef Taco

Old 10-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #101
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Washed and Waxed the truck today, she was needing it after not being washed for 6 months. 162k miles and going strong!

Old 10-29-2012, 09:31 AM   #102
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Rebuilt my FX-R's and like the outcome. Still not sure if I want to keep them or not, spent so much time making them it's hard to see them in someone else's hands.

Old 11-05-2012, 07:52 AM   #103
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Skids Installed.

Old 11-19-2012, 12:48 PM   #104
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
washed my truck from a nice weekend of wheeling to inspect my armor. Looks good and used well! Need to cut off my bed sides as soon as I can. I almost smashed my passenger rear quarter panel in but got really lucky.
Attached Thumbnails
Oury's Beef Taco-2012-11-19-14.29.27.jpg   Oury's Beef Taco-2012-11-19-14.29.49.jpg   Oury's Beef Taco-2012-11-19-14.31.45.jpg   Oury's Beef Taco-2012-11-19-14.33.34.jpg   Oury's Beef Taco-2012-11-19-14.33.58.jpg  

Old 11-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #105
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
TRO at Hidden Falls.
Attached Thumbnails
Oury's Beef Taco-uploadfromtaptalk1353806668590.jpg   Oury's Beef Taco-uploadfromtaptalk1353806715570.jpg  
Old 11-24-2012, 05:33 PM   #106
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
more
Attached Thumbnails
Oury's Beef Taco-uploadfromtaptalk1353807024935.jpg   Oury's Beef Taco-uploadfromtaptalk1353807042363.jpg   Oury's Beef Taco-uploadfromtaptalk1353807055678.jpg   Oury's Beef Taco-uploadfromtaptalk1353807077671.jpg   Oury's Beef Taco-uploadfromtaptalk1353807091014.jpg  

Old 03-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #107
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
installed Pioneer's App Radio 2. it needs some adjustments to sit better but it will do for now. also got a Panavise dash mount coming in and going to install a parking brake bypass to watch some Hi-res movies

Old 03-11-2013, 09:57 AM   #108
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-22-2013, 12:15 PM   #109
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Teaser of my new bumper from Billy at BFF

Old 03-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #110
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Teaser of my new bumper from Billy at BFF

May have to look into one of those. I've been looking for a pic of a hybrid with headlight guards
Old 03-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #111
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
It was custom and a tough project due to the headlight hoop thickness I'm pumped though
Old 03-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #112
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Just mounted my panavise phone kit in the taco, need to paint my indash but its mostly complete.

Old 03-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #113
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
trucks looking good Oury, good choice on a hybrid bumper loving mine from ATO.... Still looking forward to wheeling with you one day haha. Also i'll be texting you or pm'ing you to pick your brain on some stuff in the future
Old 03-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #114
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
trucks looking good Oury, good choice on a hybrid bumper loving mine from ATO.... Still looking forward to wheeling with you one day haha. Also i'll be texting you or pm'ing you to pick your brain on some stuff in the future
Cheers bro you too! Come to HF this April!
Old 03-25-2013, 04:25 PM   #115
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How are your mt/r's holding up. On the fence about what to get.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #116
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
How are your mt/r's holding up. On the fence about what to get.
Great I love them! Gonna move up to 315's soon
Old 03-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #117
Why you moving up?
Old 03-25-2013, 06:45 PM   #118
bunk is on a distinguished road
bunk's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good. How do you like the appradio? Why the switch to the hybrid? Anyhow, keep up the good work!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:28 AM   #119
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Why you moving up?
My goal has always been to fit 315's underneath, after a little more R&D i'll be beginning the sas project and tube bed. I want a good amount of tread with a low center of gravity. I feel this is the perfect size for the wheeling I do in my area and around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Looking good. How do you like the appradio? Why the switch to the hybrid? Anyhow, keep up the good work!
I love it, finally got the panavise mount so it made it a lot better. I'm still working on installing the parking brake bypass but that will take a few minutes. Great choice imho.

I switched to a hybrid because of the approach angle difference and weight. I love the style too and it was exactly what I am looking for especially with the headlight hoops
Old 03-28-2013, 04:49 PM   #120
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
how's the ato flip and shock relocation working out for you? any complaints with normal driving? performance off-road benefits are obvious, but wondering if you've seen any issues on the road from moving inboard and the flip?