Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Oury's Beef Taco

Old 07-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Oury's Beef Taco

Hey everyone! This is a thread about all the info relating to my Build. I own a 2007 Tacoma Dbl Cab with a TRD Offroad Pkg. Currently has 168k miles and counting. I bought the truck basically brand new with 12,000 miles on it and the ARE Shell on the back. I brought it back from Houston and added the Water proof Tacoma Seat Covers.

Here is my truck as of now...

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Suspension:
-Front - 3" Bilstein 5100 height adjustable front shocks w/Eibach front coils
1/4" Taco Lean Spacer
Painted Light Racing UCA's w/ Polyurethane Bushings

-Rear - Blistein 6100 275/78 Valved 10" Travel Shocks w/ 2" AAL, Armor Tech Shackle Flip Kit, U-bolt Flip Kit, and Crown 24" Stainless Steel Extended Brake lines

Drivetrain:
Front & Rear Gears - 4:56 Nitro Gears (Double Thick)

Armor:
Brute Force Fabrications Front Hybrid Bumper
Pelfreybilt IFS & Transmission Skid
Engine:
Type - 4.0L V6
Intake - Stock w/ K&N Drop-in Filter
Headers - Stock
Exhaust - Rerouted Y-Pipe & Magnaflow Turbo XL Muffler

Tires/Wheels:
TRD Stock Wheels w/ Goodyear Wrangler MTR's (285 75/16)

Audio:
Dash - Pioneer App Radio 2
Front Speakers - Hertz DCX 690 180watt (6x9")
Rear Speakers - Hertz DCX 165 1200watt (6 1/2")
Sub woofer - JL Audio 12w3
Amplifier - JL Audio 300watt Mono Channel

Headlights: FXR Stage III Retrofit w/ CCFL Angel Eyes behind shroud. Built by me.
Fog Lights - Rigid Dually's

Taillights: Stock

Bed:
Fullsize Spare
OBA w/ 50' of hose
48" Genuine Hi Lift Jack
Dee Zee 37" Black Tool Box Chest
Recovery Gear/Misc Items
Camper Shell - ARE Cap

Future Mods

HC Rear Bumper
Full Skids - (*Flat Belly)
Winch
Recovery Gear
Snorkel?
ARB Air Lockers F/R

Here is my truck as it was stock...

Old 08-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #2
barneybwilde is on a distinguished road
Name: Marcus
barneybwilde's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!
Old 08-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #4
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Love the sliders. It's my favorite all time mod
Old 08-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #5
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone. I'm waiting on the URD MAF Cal which should be hear tomorrow. Just don't know how to install a sensor of that sort and not sure where to go for install help?

Went to Pace Bend Park on Lake Travis today. Was a lot of fun driving around due to the fact the lake is extremely low.

Old 08-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #6
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Finally, received this in the mail today.

Old 08-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my new Wilson CB Antenna today, man it is hot as shit outside....

Old 08-15-2011, 05:16 AM   #8
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Got my URD MAF Sensor CAL installed yesterday thanks to the help of 06TXED

Old 08-15-2011, 01:03 PM   #9
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered this today, should be here soon...

Dakars will be next along with a rebuilt rear shackle flip kit...
Old 08-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #10
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Got my lift today, dont have the tools but hope to install sometime soon.

Old 08-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #11
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Getting the lift installed this Friday, I tried myself and didn't have the confidence since I was alone and no experience or tools..... Pictures of the whole wrechin session will happen.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:39 PM   #12
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Removed stock co's with my stupid spacer...

Installed new co's

Removed old stock shocks and installed new extended blistein shocks w/ u-bolt flip kit

Finished
Old 09-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #13
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Installed new diff breather....

Old 09-29-2011, 04:35 PM   #14
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
got some new shoes....

Old 10-05-2011, 05:27 AM   #15
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
some pictures from the tire install, Ill get some more when the sun comes up....

also replaced the stripped bolt on my passenger LCA and replaced it. after some trimming and removing the fenders the tires will rub less... then cab mount chop....

Possibly might do a relocation of the rear axle too

Old 10-05-2011, 06:58 AM   #16
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
New shoes... need to do some trimming though.... might removed fenders...

Old 11-12-2011, 06:27 AM   #17
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Got my spare just cuz, Going out to Hidden Falls today. Should be a lot of fun....

Old 11-12-2011, 06:34 AM   #18
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
great looking truck!!
Old 11-12-2011, 02:53 PM   #19
Isaiasgon is on a distinguished road
Isaiasgon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Hey everyone! This is a thread about all the info relating to my Build. I own a 2007 Tacoma Dbl Cab with a TRD Offroad Pkg. Currently has 142k miles and counting. I bought the truck basically brand new with 12,000 miles on it and the ARE Shell on the back. I brought it back from Houston and added the Water proof Tacoma Seat Covers. I recently bought new BFG All-Terrain Tires as well and now upgraded a bunch and went with Goodyears for the lift.

Here is my truck as of now..

Here is my truck as it was stock...

Added +

Front Interior

JL Audio Sub - 12w3

Painted Grille Surround - 2/5/2011

Smoked OEM Taillights - 2/9/2011

Readylift 2" Kit - 2/11/2011

Uniden Pro250XL CB Radio - 2/27/2011

4xInnovations HREW Sliders w/Kickout - 4/11/2011 - not installed yet...

4xInnovations HREW Sliders w/Kickout - 4/21/2011 - Installed

Rerouted & Dumped Exhaust - 5/7/2011

Anytime Fog Light Mod + Blue Side Marker Bulbs - 5/12/2011

Installed Black OEM Rear Bumper from taco4x4rar - 5/23/2011

Installed the Scan Gauge II - 6/11/2011

Installed a Magnaflow Turbo XL Muffler - 6/13/2011

Mounted my Hi-Lift Jack to bedside - 7/12/2011

Painted and Installed my new Satoshi Grill - 7/29/2011

Installed the URD MAF Sensor CAL - 8/14/2011

Installed new co's

Removed old stock shocks and installed new extended blistein shocks w/ u-bolt flip kit

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Suspension :
-Front - 3" Bilstein 5100 height adjustable front shocks w/Eibach front coils
-Rear - Blistein 5100 Extended Travel Shocks w/ 2" AAL and U-bolt Flip Kit

Performance Electronics:
- Scan Gauge II -
- URD MAF Sensor CAL -

Engine:
- Type - 4.0L V6
- Intake - K&N CAI Air Charger
- Headers - Stock
- Exhaust - Rerouted Y-Pipe & Magnaflow Turbo XL Muffler and dumped after axle

Tires/Wheels: TRD Stock Wheels w/ Goodyear Wrangler MT/R w/ Kevlar (285 75/16)

Audio: Dash - Pioneer AVIC-D3 Navigation System
Front Speakers - Hertz DCX 690 180watt (6x9")
Rear Speakers - Hertz DCX 165 1200watt (6 1/2")
Sub woofer - JL Audio 12w3
Amplifier - JL Audio 300watt Mono Channel

Headlights: High/Low - Sylvania Ultra Bright
Fog Lights - Sylvania Ultra Bright

Taillights: OEM Painted Black Tail Lights

Bed: Camper Shell - ARE Cap

Carrier Bearing Drop
Rear Diff Breather Mod

Future Mods

Front and Rear Bumpers - Undecided
Full Skids
Rear Suspension - Dakar Leaf Pack
OBA -
Tool Box -
Tire Gate -
etc. -

Adding more info as I progress and remember....

Nice truck dude
Old 11-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #20
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Hidden Falls Trip...