Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Blueitrgsr's Builddd

Old 02-09-2013, 11:22 PM   #21
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheff405 View Post
your truck is coming along nicely man. hope ya family is doing better!
I appreciate it man. Pops is doing a whole better Its becoming another money pit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinkey11 View Post
just curious what you set the bilstiens at. Going to be putting some on soon and i like the stance of yours.
They are set all the way up at 2.5 with a 2 in aal in the rear.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:49 AM   #23
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Nice little truck. Could have a lot of fun in that.
Oh yeah man. I love this little guy.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #24

Small update.

Spent the day up in NC just driving around and exploring.

1.25 spidertraxx front and rear.

Added these guards to see what I thought. Still deciding if I'm gonna keep em.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:54 AM   #25
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good Brad!
Old 03-03-2013, 01:35 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Truck looks good Brad!
Thanks man I appreciate it. Not where I want it to be yet, but it's slowly getting there.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #27
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Time for a basket on the camper top!
P.M. Iceman and get the water crossing on here
Old 04-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Time for a basket on the camper top!
P.M. Iceman and get the water crossing on here
Oh I can't wait brother. Just gotta find the time we can all get together.

In the mountains of GA. With iceman & meatman and a good group others.

Got the grill off a guy on here. Needs some TLC. But it'll make a good project when I get around to it.

Installed this the day before yesterday. Kenwood kdc bt555u. Awesome unit. Puts the stocker to shame.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:39 AM   #29
Hailstate!
chart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force:
Name: Cody
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Reg Cab man! I'm thinking of getting one once I pay off the Corolla for my wife. Miss my Tacoma.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:59 AM   #30

got some new tires this week 285/75/16 cooper st maxx's

had to do a little fender lining trimming but nothing terrible.

Old 05-10-2013, 07:45 AM   #31

Finally got my light bar put on.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #32
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Light bar looks good brother, did you just bolt it down to the bumper though? Or is there a bar underneath that its anchored down to?
Old 06-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #33
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good man
Old 06-25-2013, 12:14 PM   #34
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
got some new tires this week 285/75/16 cooper st maxx's

had to do a little fender lining trimming but nothing terrible.

No cab chop? How big were the spacers you have?
Old 06-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #35
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks great man. makes me want a reg cab badly
Old 06-25-2013, 12:46 PM   #36
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werkro01 View Post
No cab chop? How big were the spacers you have?
Never mind about the spacers... I apparently just learned how to read. But no cab chop!? almost everyone who's gone to 33s has chopped. Any rubbing problems?
Old 06-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #37
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck, i have the same thing in an 09! looking to go to the st maxx next time around for tires if cooper actually does them in the 255 like that say they will. will be very curious as to their performance for you, especially when it gets slick on the trails.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Light bar looks good brother, did you just bolt it down to the bumper though? Or is there a bar underneath that its anchored down to?
Honestly I just bolted it to the bumper. It was fairly sturdy. But yesterday I got my satoshi on and made a light bar bracket behind the grill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkindrublic View Post
lookin good man
I appreciate it man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werkro01 View Post
Never mind about the spacers... I apparently just learned how to read. But no cab chop!? almost everyone who's gone to 33s has chopped. Any rubbing problems?
Nope no chop. Only had rubbing issues on the fender lining and bumper. I've trimmed quite a bit. There may be a hair of cab rubbing at full lock while articulating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzzr2 View Post
nice truck, i have the same thing in an 09! looking to go to the st maxx next time around for tires if cooper actually does them in the 255 like that say they will. will be very curious as to their performance for you, especially when it gets slick on the trails.
I'm very pleased with the way these tires performed this past weekend.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #39

Here's a sneak peak of the light bar and grill.
Blueitrgsr's Builddd-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372298243.530168.jpg
Blueitrgsr's Builddd-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372298273.209499.jpg
Old 06-26-2013, 07:04 PM   #40
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I was just thinking about this build the other day. I was on amazon.com and it asked me what shipping address I wanted my items to go to, your name and address were among them. it took me a minute to realize why. Secret Santa was too long ago, we should do that again.