Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Blueitrgsr's Builddd

Old 08-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #61
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Those are better pics! now just clear coat the headlights it will last alot longer
Old 08-21-2013, 01:31 PM   #62
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Those are better pics! now just clear coat the headlights it will last alot longer
I'll grab a good pic when I got to work tonight under the canopy lights. The kit I used came with a sealer. It's kinda like a hard shell cause you can tell on or of the lights if you touch it it isn't very even. Nothing visually different though.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:56 AM   #63
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Southeast overland goodies. Now just to get these bad boys put on.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #64
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Good to see you picked up your coil springs. I'd like to see the end result.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #65
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
You put them in yet?
Old 08-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj1 View Post
You put them in yet?
No not yet might a week or so until I get them put on. Hell maybe ill get a wild hair and do it tomorrow.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:24 PM   #67
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Your gonna love how they ride! sooooo much better than preloading
Old 08-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #68
lurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud of

Army: LRS
lurpranger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Southeast overland goodies. Now just to get these bad boys put on.

I take those green boxes
Old 08-29-2013, 12:01 AM   #69

Maybe for a birth day present Jerry. Ill see what I can do
Old 08-29-2013, 05:46 AM   #70
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Ill never forget the sound of your rev limiter haha
Old 08-29-2013, 10:38 AM   #71

I hear it everyday haha well atleast usually.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:23 PM   #72
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
You need to send me those quick fists! lol
Old 08-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #73
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
You need to send me those quick fists! lol
Be careful asking brad for quick fists. Remember his Florida traffic story?
Old 08-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #74
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 09-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #75
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously dude where are my quick fists!
Old 09-01-2013, 07:07 PM   #77
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey everyone has to scratch something every now and then haha
Old 09-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #78
Liam TRD is a jewel in the roughLiam TRD is a jewel in the roughLiam TRD is a jewel in the rough
Name: Liam
Liam TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Past you on woodruff today in a silver double cab. Waved when I recognized your truck, you were looking at me haha! Nice truck
Old 09-02-2013, 06:10 PM   #79
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
which coils did you go with? i run the 884's on my reg cab and have the small toytec top plate spacer along with the trim packer for the driver side. i'm running a steel hybrid front bumper and hybrid sliders also adding a bit of weight. in the back i have the dakar leaf pack and run a leer 100 cap, for shocks i skipped the ome's and went with some skyjackers that are 3/4 inch longer, great shock at half the price.
Attached Thumbnails
Blueitrgsr's Builddd-tacomaapr13.jpg  
Old 09-02-2013, 06:13 PM   #80
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
also meant to add that what a difference from my 1st spacer lift to the ome in ride quality and control, you will like it! it will be rough at 1st, always topping out and some banging from that up front but take your truck to a trail and work them in day 1 and you will save the extra break in some ppl complain about.