LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Blueitrgsr's Builddd

Old 07-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Blueitrgsr's Builddd

Most current picture of the truck.

Future plans include:
Full skids
Front bumper
Winch
Rear locker
Old 08-16-2011, 10:11 AM   #2
n8dogg675 is a jewel in the roughn8dogg675 is a jewel in the roughn8dogg675 is a jewel in the roughn8dogg675 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Nate
n8dogg675's Tacoma Gallery
Nice reg cab. I'm looking at getting those tires when my stock tires wear out, how do you like them? Also did you notice any loss of power or accelration with the 265/75 R16's
Old 08-16-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well when I bought the truck it already had 265/75/16's (bridgestone dueler A/T's) on it. They were just worn, so I put the tires(the rock mountains) that came off my tundra on. Afaik, I didn't lose any power or acceleration, truck drives fine to me. And I'm getting consistant 21 combined MPG. I've done a K&N drop in filter now as well.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #4

As far as the tires, they seemed sorta lound on the tundra, but I suppose its because that truck was substantially heavier. On the taco, they are great. Maybe a little deceleration noise, other than that they are smooth riding. And they look failry agressive for an all terrain.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:30 AM   #5
gatrapper is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
gatrapper's Tacoma Gallery
Good Looking Truck man. Good luck with the build!
Old 08-29-2011, 07:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatrapper View Post
Good Looking Truck man. Good luck with the build!
thanks man, ive had a leveling kit sitting around for a few weeks now. was given to me as a trade for a cd player i had. still contemplating putting it on. and put some HID's on the truck about 2 weeks ago. ill throw some pics up when i get a chance.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #7

Decided to ditch the stock wheels and get some TRD off road wheels

One of the many trips I take out to Lochloosa Wildlife Management area just outside of Gainesville, FL.

After a day out in the woods putting up and stand and cameras.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:43 PM   #8

The trailer I used on my move from Florida to South Carolina.

After spending the day at the Gainesville Race Way for Import Face Off

Just pulling this around the yard was a struggle. Loaded with Tool Box, Air compressor, Car.

Spending the day shooting some clays with my family
Old 01-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #9
jhu616 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tripp
jhu616's Tacoma Gallery
Your in Greenville? I'm here for school, ill look for you around town when I'm out! Btw if you are looking for replacement shocks I may be able to help you out with that for realllllll cheap
Old 02-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #10
whitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant future

Name: Matt
whitetail's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a great looking truck bud. Im thinking about going to a reg cab and red is the only color I will go.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:37 PM   #11
En serio?
GreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to all

Navy: Intel
Name: Robert
GreeneMan's Tacoma Gallery
Other than that huge trailer, how well does your 4banger tow??
Old 09-19-2012, 08:41 PM   #12

Its really not to bad. On the highway with that uhaul it struggled to keep up with other traffic, it was loaded though. Around town with a scoop of mulch in the bed and 2 on the trailer it drives fine.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #13
En serio?
GreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to all

Navy: Intel
Name: Robert
GreeneMan's Tacoma Gallery
Dang man.. yeah, I didn't even bother putting a tow package on mine. There were a few times that it would have been real nice, but now I have other plans for the truck haha
Old 09-21-2012, 05:46 PM   #14
choppachris is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
choppachris's Tacoma Gallery
Cool truck! I love the color
Old 10-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #15

Installed another cb in my truck. Other one burnt up. Cobra 19 with a firestik.

A temporary mount.

Bought this today. Brand new $300. Been sittin outside for 2 years at the local dealer. Ordered the wrong color for someone and could never get it sold. But I figure saving so much money on it ill just get it painted.

Got the light inside and it has the sliding windows just like I was looking for.

Kinda just wanna have it vinyl wrapped flat black to avoid spending the money on a good paint job just to mess it up in the woods.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #17

Around thanksgiving I ordered some goodies. Went with a 2in AAL from wheelers, and some billy 5100's

Finally got the lift put on at the very end of December when I visited my family in FL. Also relocated the CB antenna to the front using a relentless hood mount

Also threw on some devil horns. Ill grab some more pictures of the cb setup in the morning.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:48 PM   #18

As I stated yesterday I was gonna throw up some more pictures today. Some more pictures of the cb setup.

I also removed the factory front shiny useless skid thing

Here are some of the suspension and just various pictures of the truck.

After I got the camper top I immediately built a sleeping platform in the back, and I absolutely love it. So much easier Han setting up a tent when going camping.

And just a few more after pics of the lift.

Little bit of taco lean, but not enough for it to bother me.

Old 02-02-2013, 05:39 AM   #19
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
your truck is coming along nicely man. hope ya family is doing better!
Old 02-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #20
slinkey11 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Gabe
slinkey11's Tacoma Gallery
just curious what you set the bilstiens at. Going to be putting some on soon and i like the stance of yours.