LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Chibachief's build :rasta:

Old 07-31-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Nick's 4x4 long-travel build

Okay so, i have a 2010 barcelona red tacoma v6 sport 4x4

How the truck looks as of today:

It didnt take long for me to start modding the truck

List of mods:

First thing i did was buy a k&n cold air intake and satoshi grill mod

Then i bought a bullbar and a couple light for some gnar offroading

One of my buddies got some HID's for his ranger so i picked some up too

I bought some 5100's and new tires n wheels. I thought i would b happy after that haha, this website makes want want want

I went out to stoddard wells and realized after riding with a couple buddies what i wanted for my truck (even if it took a year or so)

My girlfriends dad runs a performance exhaust shop and hooked me up with a free magnaflow exhaust

I picked up a set of fiberwerx front fenders and color matched them

I realized LT was not in my budget, atleast until im getting some decent hours
and have some coin saved :P So i went with the icon stage 3 set up

The bullbar wasnt doin it and i saw that anthony (shocktaco) was selling one of his bumpers, so i hit him up and he delivered it me.

Got my avid offroad sliders all tacked and fitted

unfortunately the bumper was kind of butchered by me and my dad, it was built for a 2wd so i had to make it fit, although it is a nice looking bumper the structural integrity was sacrificed so i'm having a local shop fab one, ill have pics most likely on friday

Future mods:
BHLM
tubed rear bumper
Spare tire carrier with fullsize spare
Fiberwerx bedsides
4x4 LT kit
Old 07-31-2011, 02:16 AM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
nice, got pics of the icon setup? how is it?
Old 07-31-2011, 02:34 AM   #3
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
nice, got pics of the icon setup? how is it?

I dont have any pics right now haha, when i get my truck back ill take a bunch, so far i only have the icon uca and the 2.5" extended travel coil over, they are a huge difference from the 5100's but i dont have much to compare with. Icon is supposed to making a new rear resi shock to go along with my coilover up front, so im just waiting on that. I also have a set of avid offroad sliders sitting at my dads shop all tacked together, i just havent had the time to get them on haha, i just got back from san diego and im broke cuz i just payed for my classes :/
Old 07-31-2011, 05:32 AM   #4
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
yo i seen u rolling around fullerton
Old 07-31-2011, 10:18 AM   #5
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
yo i seen u rolling around fullerton
Haha yep im always driving around near fullerton college and on state college. Im pretty sure ive seen u before as well, i try to look out for TW members but i rarely see anyone.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:08 AM   #6
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Yea my gf lives over there haha
Old 07-31-2011, 03:05 PM   #7
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
Yea my gf lives over there haha
As does mine haha, my truck needs to see some dirt lol its been to long, im waiting for my friends to stop complaining about the high desert heat so i can test out my suspension i gotta go to a TW event sometime and meet some of you guys haha, i feel so left out
Old 07-31-2011, 06:17 PM   #8
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 07-31-2011, 06:19 PM   #9
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibaChief View Post
I dont have any pics right now haha, when i get my truck back ill take a bunch, so far i only have the icon uca and the 2.5" extended travel coil over, they are a huge difference from the 5100's but i dont have much to compare with. Icon is supposed to making a new rear resi shock to go along with my coilover up front, so im just waiting on that. I also have a set of avid offroad sliders sitting at my dads shop all tacked together, i just havent had the time to get them on haha, i just got back from san diego and im broke cuz i just payed for my classes :/
thats sick, i wanna see it in the dirt now
Old 07-31-2011, 07:00 PM   #11
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
thats sick, i wanna see it in the dirt now
You and me both haha, i have to plan something before school starts
Old 07-31-2011, 07:00 PM   #12
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Nice looking truck.
Thank you sir
Old 07-31-2011, 07:48 PM   #13
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
yeah i wanna hit the desert one more time before school starts as well
Fa sho, didnt a bunch of you guys go out to hungry valley?
Old 07-31-2011, 07:52 PM   #14
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
this is awesome.. haha. love to color man
Old 07-31-2011, 08:01 PM   #15
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
this is awesome.. haha. love to color man
thanks man
Old 07-31-2011, 08:02 PM   #16
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
thanks man
im getting those ext travel COs with a TC uca pretty soon have you done any highspeed runs yet or no?
Old 07-31-2011, 08:06 PM   #17
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
im getting those ext travel COs with a TC uca pretty soon have you done any highspeed runs yet or no?
ive done a little haha, my family owns a pretty big amount of property out near mojave desert and i took the truck down a couple of the dirt roads, but nothing that would really push the set up
Old 07-31-2011, 08:07 PM   #18
Quote:
ive done a little haha, my family owns a pretty big amount of property out near mojave desert and i took the truck down a couple of the dirt roads, but nothing that would really push the set up
im assuming it did really good? i have pismo to fun around at
Old 07-31-2011, 08:12 PM   #19
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
im assuming it did really good? i have pismo to fun around at
yeah it was smooth as hell haha, last time i went to pismo i had a great time, my buddies family has like a LT 6 seater buggy thing and it hauls ass out there haha
Old 07-31-2011, 08:14 PM   #20
Quote:
yeah it was smooth as hell haha, last time i went to pismo i had a great time, my buddies family has like a LT 6 seater buggy thing and it hauls ass out there haha
ahhh i cant wait!!!! did you have much bucking or not much? last time i went to pismo i rode in this bad boy

Products Discussed in this Thread