Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Cogge89's (Justin's) SWB DCLB Build.

Old 11-12-2011, 07:33 PM   #21
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben C View Post
How are your stock Sport rims holding up? Mine started to get a few blemishes from the salt/sand during the winters. Ended up spraying mine black with Bed Liner. Think I'm gonna go with the Duratracs. They look sick on your truck
My back two just picked up some blemishes last winter, but my front ones a clean, probably just a fluke though
Old 02-16-2012, 07:57 AM   #22
dearduff is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
dearduff's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck!
Just picked a 2012 DC TRD. Loving it!

Will be refering to your build for mine!!
Old 02-19-2012, 05:36 AM   #24
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearduff View Post
Very nice truck!
Just picked a 2012 DC TRD. Loving it!

Will be refering to your build for mine!!
Congrats on the new truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNome View Post
Acadia National Park? Place looks familiar... Nice build as well!
It's actually Campobello Island
Old 06-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #25
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Irish020's Tacoma Gallery
I really wanted that color, but in '05 you couldn't get a DCLB!
Old 06-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #26

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Added 35% tint on the front driver and passenger windows:

Old 06-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #27
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Justin , you gotta do the rear mirror relocate , so easy and inexpensive

Just added it to my truck today

Old 06-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #28

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Justin , you gotta do the rear mirror relocate , so easy and inexpensive

Just added it to my truck today

Is there a how-to thread around?

I've also been meaning to ask you about your tires. Were you able to keep your mudflaps without rubbing on the 275s?
Old 06-17-2012, 03:34 PM   #29
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogge89 View Post
Is there a how-to thread around?

I've also been meaning to ask you about your tires. Were you able to keep your mudflaps without rubbing on the 275s?
Pm TW member ImMrYo , he sells the bracket , there is a thread here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...t-bracket.html

Yep , able to keep the flaps with the 275's , no rubbing
Old 06-17-2012, 08:04 PM   #30

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pm TW member ImMrYo , he sells the bracket , there is a thread here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...t-bracket.html

Yep , able to keep the flaps with the 275's , no rubbing
Ill check that mod out for sure, thanks for the info.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:37 PM   #31

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogge89 View Post
Ill check that mod out for sure, thanks for the info.
No problem
Old 07-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #32

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Couldn't decide on a set of wheels. Just ordered Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers for now.

Picked up a Garmin Nuvi 2555LMT GPS. I'll add some mounting pictures tomorrow.

Ordered 4 cans of black and 2 cans of blue Plasti-dip. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but I'll see what kind of fun I can have.

Old 07-28-2012, 06:33 AM   #33

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.. any suggestions?

OR

Old 07-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #35

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like the silver with the SWB
I'm definitely torn. My wheel spacers should be here Monday, so for now silver it is.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #36
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
I like silver or bronze with this color. I'm not crazy about black on swb. Maybe black with some silver accenting. The stance looks killer. I, too, may get that kit for mine.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #37

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundletaint View Post
I like silver or bronze with this color. I'm not crazy about black on swb. Maybe black with some silver accenting. The stance looks killer. I, too, may get that kit for mine.
I appreciate the opinion! I absolutely love the stance from the full OME Kit. It rides great too. 5100s seem to be all the hype here, I tried them out on my truck and was not pleased in the least. I definitely recommend the OME kit though.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #38

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Plasti-dipped the grill black and the Toyota emblem blue:

Before:

After:

Added Spidertrax Wheel Spacers:

Old 08-22-2012, 08:34 AM   #39
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Do you find you get a lot of rocks thrown up on your rocker panels? I've got 265/75/16 duratracs spidertrax but it seems my rims must make the tires stick out more. Im surprised I haven't seen this truck around I'm in saint John quite abit
Old 08-22-2012, 08:48 AM   #40

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
Do you find you get a lot of rocks thrown up on your rocker panels? I've got 265/75/16 duratracs spidertrax but it seems my rims must make the tires stick out more. Im surprised I haven't seen this truck around I'm in saint John quite abit
I havn't noticed any rocks, but of course I've just been in town. I'm headed for some back roads this weekend and will let you know.

I'm out east most of time, I do work uptown though.