Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

red 08 double cab build

Old 08-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
whitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant future

Name: Matt
whitetail's Tacoma Gallery
red 08 double cab build

I have been drooling over all your builds for a long time and I just figured Id throw mine up on here and get some opinions.

my old car.........

here she is day one 2008 pre runner double cab 28,000 miles certified used.

the first thing I did when the snow left was take th cap off I figured once deer season opened up again id throw it back on

next if you look behinde the cab I mounted whips and a pa under the hood

nothing new in this picture just looks beastly couldnt help myself

this one get me alot of crap ive had this nick name since football in middle school and it stuck with me through football and rugby in highschool. I also added that black tub.

the day dad got his 2011 FourRunner

Hurculined the rims left that little silver ring and although u cant see in this pic the lugs.

thule roof rack then a basket ( which get me harrasment about it being for picnics..)

pic taken at a fishing tourny in wisconsin just thought it looked good

bul bar and plates

put tha cap back on and this is how she sits
Old 08-06-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Love the rims!
Old 09-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #3
80s toysport will become famous soon enough80s toysport will become famous soon enough
Name: Nikolai (Nik)
80s toysport's Tacoma Gallery
Dangit whitetail. You beat me to it. Seen your truck and was like, man just like mine but a 08. Scrolled down and was like oh, same side steps i was planning on getting for mine. Went down some more and then was like whaaaat. I was also planning on painting my rims black but with a red ring. Then finally seen the roof rack/basket and the last picture and was like dahm man. Exactly what i had planed for mine but oh well. I live in KS so ill still go that rout. Especailly after seeing what yours look like. Awesome setup dude. You know what they say, great minds think a like