Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Ninja28's Build

Old 08-07-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
What am I supposed to put in this box?
ninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Classified
Name: Mario
ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
Ninja28's Build

It started in April 2010.
Stock:

Total Chaos UCA's

Icon 2.5" Coilovers

Before: (supper clean)

After:

Best Mod:

FOX 2.0 PIGGY-BACK Shocks

Off-Roading in Idyllwild, CA

Icon 1.5" Progressive AAL

New Wheels!!!
XD Series Addicts 17X9 4.5 Backspaced:

Before the install:

Discount Tire in North Las Vegas:

Nitto Trail Grappler MT's 285/70/17:

After the Install:

Old 08-07-2011, 11:27 PM   #2
Uncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clifford
Uncle Cliffy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-07-2011, 11:31 PM   #3
ninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the rough

ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
Few more:

Old 08-08-2011, 11:53 AM   #4
TXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Fred
TXMarine's Tacoma Gallery
So how much total lift did that set up give you? Your truck looks amazing.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:56 AM   #6
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good man!
Old 08-09-2011, 05:54 AM   #7
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:02 AM   #9
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck, You should throw this in the builds section also.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:21 PM   #10
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Another Vegas guy finally I only know one other person from vegas on here, sadly your in north las vegas and im southwest vegas, but what an incredible tacoma you have there, i have a 5 lug and its getting moded slowly but surely anyway any tips you can give me for mine, this is my first tacoma so i want to make it look boss

MY BUILD: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/5-l...-my-build.html
Old 01-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #11

ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the complement, I'm really proud of my truck. The only think I would recommend a far as mods is; research everything! I pulled the trigger too early on my rear shocks, don't get me wrong, FOX makes good shocks, I just wish i went with the AllPro version.

The only thing sad about NLV is the damn pig farm! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
Another Vegas guy finally I only know one other person from vegas on here, sadly your in north las vegas and im southwest vegas, but what an incredible tacoma you have there, i have a 5 lug and its getting moded slowly but surely anyway any tips you can give me for mine, this is my first tacoma so i want to make it look boss

Old 01-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #12
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja28 View Post
Thanks for the complement, I'm really proud of my truck. The only think I would recommend a far as mods is; research everything! I pulled the trigger too early on my rear shocks, don't get me wrong, FOX makes good shocks, I just wish i went with the AllPro version.

The only thing sad about NLV is the damn pig farm! lol
Yea ive done some hefty researching for my little truck, as far as lifting goes the best deal i can find is FatBobs 3" 5 lug lift kit w/ rear shocks, and its pretty cheap only $230!! and yeah i have some friends the live up in NLV so i know exactly what your talking about hahaha

Old 03-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #13
tacopusher is on a distinguished road

Name: Rich
tacopusher's Tacoma Gallery
Menifee in the house working the 3!st when is the next meat and greet. lol