Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Btnewman's Aluminum Falcon reincarnation

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2011, 01:24 PM   #21
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
You do plan on going LT right? Looks like alot of work ahead of ya man, Good luck

Sub'd
Old 12-19-2011, 10:56 AM   #22
AK Toy is on a distinguished road
AK Toy's Tacoma Gallery
SuBd!!
Old 01-10-2012, 04:31 PM   #23
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
any updates?
Old 01-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #24
kidrobot7 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Adam
kidrobot7's Tacoma Gallery
I cannot wait to see how this turns out. Not enough fixing it up threads. diggin the ghetto body work
Old 01-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #25
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery

Some pics that kind of show the new bumper. I didn't realize how much wider the front fenders are until I started to build a bumper to cover them....
Old 02-13-2012, 07:33 AM   #26
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nother addition to the build list
Old 02-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #28
Benjamin Newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
New bumper sticker!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #29
Benjamin Newman

how to make up for small tire size... stack rocks and hit it with SPEED!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 05:21 PM   #30
Benjamin Newman

Bumper is finally done!
Attached Thumbnails
Btnewman's Aluminum Falcon reincarnation-uploadfromtaptalk1335482486229.jpg  
Old 04-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #31
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! Is this just going to be your trail rig or is it your daily driver as well?

Can't wait till its done(if modding is ever "done)

Subbed!
Old 04-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #32
Benjamin Newman

I am going for a 1 truck fits all kinda setup. Sumpin I can drive across the cuntry and go play in rocks or in the desert, and proudly drive to work and back. Kinda that happy medium
Old 05-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #33
Benjamin Newman

Old 05-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #34
Benjamin Newman

Attached Thumbnails
Btnewman's Aluminum Falcon reincarnation-uploadfromtaptalk1336576534574.jpg  
Old 05-23-2012, 03:21 AM   #35
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am seriously interested in the glass your running and your snorkel. Can you post up some more pictures and information on them. Hows the fit, any gaps, anything you have would be great man. Thanks.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #36
Benjamin Newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I am seriously interested in the glass your running and your snorkel. Can you post up some more pictures and information on them. Hows the fit, any gaps, anything you have would be great man. Thanks.

I am running glassworks fenders with a safari ss188hf, its originally meant for a landcruiser prado 150 series. The fit is kinda close, I had to do some trimming on the back side and cut, bend and weld the plastic back together using an old soldering iron. It's been quite a bit of work to get it this far.

I am planning on running an exocage that will go inbetween the snorkel and the body hence the huge gap between the two. I will get more pics when I make it back to my truck.
Attached Thumbnails
Btnewman's Aluminum Falcon reincarnation-uploadfromtaptalk1337789954800.jpg   Btnewman's Aluminum Falcon reincarnation-uploadfromtaptalk1337790081212.jpg  
Old 05-24-2012, 02:18 AM   #37
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am running glassworks fenders with a safari ss188hf, its originally meant for a landcruiser prado 150 series. The fit is kinda close, I had to do some trimming on the back side and cut, bend and weld the plastic back together using an old soldering iron. It's been quite a bit of work to get it this far.

I am planning on running an exocage that will go inbetween the snorkel and the body hence the huge gap between the two. I will get more pics when I make it back to my truck.
HHHMMMMMM That dosent fit nearly as well as I was hoping it did.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:55 PM   #38
Benjamin Newman

Yeah, its Definately not as tight as I wished for. But its the closest I have found so far. In retrospect, I kinda wanted to try one for a land cruiser 100 series (ss86hf)
Old 05-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #39
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
just wanted to say the truck is coming along, I like that front bumper!

Products Discussed in this Thread