Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Hiemsnox's Blog Build

Old 08-15-2011, 05:33 AM   #1
Hiemsnox is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Hiemsnox's Tacoma Gallery
Hiemsnox's Blog Build

So here is an idea, I just picked up my '06 Double Cab TRD OffRoad Tacoma over the weekend.

Since i deff dont have the extra funds to start building right away i want to see what everyone out there wants, and then when I save up enough I'll start buying parts

What do you think?

Old 08-15-2011, 05:39 AM   #2
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck,

Two mods you could do cheaply are BHLM or Color Matching your Grille Surround....
Old 08-15-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pickup! Welcome to TW!
Old 08-15-2011, 04:03 PM   #5
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
yes someone else got a manual and once you have money a small lift some wheels and some meatier tires will do a lot
Old 08-30-2011, 01:29 PM   #6
Hiemsnox is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Hiemsnox's Tacoma Gallery
Not a mod but i fixed my overhead console. the resistor was hanging off the board... on a side note though, does anyone else have a issue where it shows like 5-10 degrees warmer than it is outside?