Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Brian's Build

Old 08-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #1
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Brian's Extended Travel Build

Updated 1/22/12

It's about time I put together a build thread right?

So heres how she looks today...

Some more raw footage of suspension flex, gettin a little light on 'er feet

http://youtu.be/nSJ3D3RTNmU

Current configuration:

2007 Radiant Red Double Cab LONG BED! Sport

Things that make her drive nice:

Fox 2.5 Extended Travel shocks up front.

Fox 2.0 Extended Travel shocks in the rear.

Desert Motorsports Uniball Upper Control Arms

Icon Progressive 3 Leaf AAL pack for 1.5", overload installed.

17x8 Ultra Goliath Black Powdercoat wheels.

285/70/17 BFGoodrich Mud-terrain KM2's 295/70/70 Toyo Open Country M/T's

1" Front Differential Drop

B.A.M.F. Rock sliders with added kickout

Things that make her look nice:

Black Headlight Mod

Trex (original style) eyelids

Tinted tail lights (VHT)

Daytime Running Light mod

Anytime Foglight mod

Blacked out lower valence

Homemade Satoshi grill with M4 Mesh (Thanks HomerTaco!)

Debadged tailgate

Gloss blacked Tacoma door emblems.

21% front tint.

LED Cargo Lights

Other various mods:

Pop-n-lock 8520 rear tailgate lock (unlocks with keyfob)

Removed secondary air filter.

Aftermarket head unit

Hertz 6.5" mid-bass drivers (standalone) for front doors, Kicker KS13 tweeters.

JL 6.5" TR-650Cxi coaxials for rear doors

JL Audio 300/4 amplifier

Jl Audio 250/1 amplifier driving;

Rockford Fosgate P3DS shallow mount 10" subwoofer in a Mr. Marv box.

Future mods:

Front limit straps

Front Cab mount chop

DT Long Tube headers

an exhaust of some sort.

and eventually... the supercharger.

Suspension photos!

Exterior Mods!

Few bugs in that one

My window tint is almost a perfect match to the stock back tint. I've never really noticed a difference.

I've had it on since I bought the truck 4 years ago now, and this is the first time I've noticed that it has a slightly different color to it. Its not noticable.

Some random photos

Heres a video of the stereo. Best I could do, sitting inside the vehicle was mad distortion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJK2HrZqT3g

Finally recorded some sound of my exhaust. If someone really wants a driveby I might be able to arrange, there is absolutely no drone with this setup. You get off the gas and it sounds stock. Its PERFECT.

http://youtu.be/P3SzQQQNOiE

http://youtu.be/JZCWz4iym9Y

Slow acceleration and cruise....

http://youtu.be/kDvrlAgaUFM

I will start dumping all my photos onto this thread so keep an eye out!
Old 08-15-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
thought id introduce myself..

Hi im Brian as well

sick truck man
Old 08-15-2011, 09:53 PM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 08-15-2011, 10:00 PM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys... I need to start collecting more photos, especially once I start getting her off road more. This is more of a placeholder for now
Old 08-16-2011, 12:32 PM   #5
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
DCLB FTMFW!
Old 08-16-2011, 12:41 PM   #6
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Dude that thing is bad ass. Awesome pic with the c-130
Old 08-16-2011, 12:59 PM   #7
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
yeah the pics with the planes are bad ass
Old 08-16-2011, 01:06 PM   #8
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Brian!
Old 08-29-2011, 02:02 PM   #10
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I love the backdrop. Such a unique setting. I like the build.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:35 PM   #11
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
I love the backdrop. Such a unique setting. I like the build.
Thanks man!
Old 08-29-2011, 06:39 PM   #14
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man!
Old 08-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #17
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
hey my names Brian too. haha. I love that pic in front of the C-130.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:53 PM   #18
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (krt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sweet!
Old 08-30-2011, 04:10 AM   #19
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
You didn't have a build until now?

Looks good
Never really had anything good to talk about. Since I moved to Cali a month ago, I took up my official sponsor and went to work on the suspension and front end Now I just need to get some smaller items and go have some fun with it!

Thanks everyone!

More pics will come over the next couple days. I've forgotten some of my mods that I now take for granted
Old 08-30-2011, 04:13 AM   #20
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
That first photo is sweet!!!