Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Chad's Stormtrooper

Old 01-31-2012, 01:13 PM   #41
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Love the satoshi and rims. Sweet truck man
Old 01-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #42
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good
Old 04-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #43
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-16-2012, 06:41 AM   #44
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Time to carpet it!
Vinyl my good sir, hopefully going to get it to match the seat covers.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:03 AM   #45

Yessir, going to see if I can find an upholstery shop here in town that will cover it.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:22 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Why don't you just plastiderp it, I know you like it
That is what all the cool kids do I suppose... And I want to be a cool kid...
Old 04-18-2012, 02:01 PM   #47
TotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the rough

Name: Dan
TotalBrutal's Tacoma Gallery
Nice sub box man. I was thinking of building one exactly like it, seems like a perfect fit! You squeezing a 10" or 12" in it?

Good choie of amp too p.s... i got the same one
Old 04-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalBrutal View Post
Nice sub box man. I was thinking of building one exactly like it, seems like a perfect fit! You squeezing a 10" or 12" in it?

Good choie of amp too p.s... i got the same one
10 inch alpine type r, points downwards. It was tricky because the sub has a huge frame, so we had to be very precise as to where we put the opening for it, but I am extremely please with how it turned out, thanks!

PS I'd be glad to send you dimensions if you are interested.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #49
TotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
10 inch alpine type r, points downwards. It was tricky because the sub has a huge frame, so we had to be very precise as to where we put the opening for it, but I am extremely please with how it turned out, thanks!

PS I'd be glad to send you dimensions if you are interested.
That would be awesome! I'm running a 10" sub as well, my current set up leaves one of my back seats unusable
Old 04-18-2012, 02:31 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalBrutal View Post
That would be awesome! I'm running a 10" sub as well, my current set up leaves one of my back seats unusable
Whacha got?
Old 04-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Whacha got?
Its a kenwood 10", forget the exact model... In a little Bassworx box. I took the whole set up out of my old car, never got around to making it fit better in my tacoma.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #52

Finished my amp install, cleaned up really well.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #53

Old 05-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #54

Here is what 13 bucks at the fabric store got me...

Old 05-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #55
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
crap
Old 05-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #56
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery

Nice truck bro. Its slick bro
Old 05-07-2012, 06:39 PM   #57
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
crap
*krap

Old 05-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
*krap

Old 05-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #59
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
murdered out braaaaaaaaap
Old 05-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
murdered out braaaaaaaaap