Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

PROJECT ALL TERRAIN

Old 06-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #642
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Found the fogs and hids lights . The lenses have small pits from road debris but they are clear and the lights worked fine before I removed them so they should be good too. Pm me a offer .
Old 07-13-2013, 12:06 AM   #644
chargernut89 is on a distinguished road

Name: dustin
chargernut89's Tacoma Gallery
What did you have to do to modify the front bumper to work. Thinking of doing the same thing
Old 08-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #645
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chargernut89 View Post
What did you have to do to modify the front bumper to work. Thinking of doing the same thing
the older style front bumper from allpro have a wrap around lower section i just took the grinder to it and cut it off and drilled new mounting holes 1.5in down from origanals and remounted bumper...i then welded 1/4in plate steel to my budbuilt ifs skid at an angle up the front of the bumper to cover gap and bolted it to bumper made everything extra strong
Old 08-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #647
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
havnt had any bites on the truck so im gonna go get her dirty this weekend with some built land cruisers wish me luck...these guys go hard
Back the fuck up, bites? Are you trying to sell it??
Old 08-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #648
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Back the fuck up, bites? Are you trying to sell it??
Shouldn't you be camping? I mean

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...trd-sport.html
Old 09-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #650
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
moar pics from yesterday!
Old 10-30-2013, 03:58 PM   #652
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i m still here guys...still have the taco too.......winter rausch meet maybe??????????????
who the hell are you!!??
Old 10-30-2013, 04:23 PM   #653
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
i m still here guys...still have the taco too.......winter rausch meet maybe??????????????
Old 11-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #655
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hey guys i cant remember if i gave my 1/4in top plate spacer to some one at this meet or not i cant find it and now i wanna use it after driving around with it for almost 2yrs in the tool box...let me know if someone has it or if i should keep looking for it here thanx
Old 01-12-2014, 05:53 AM   #658
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefconBrix View Post
did some parkinglot flexing

Hey Bro!
How do you like the snorkel? I've been looking at a few different brands but undecided on which one so far.

Clean Taco Build by the way!
What brands are you talking about? The one 2 I know of are safari snorkel and airflow or whatever it's called. I like the style of the safari snorkel better. But that's the main thing to decide.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:57 PM   #659

completely love the snorkel man.....zero regreats at all...its tough as nails ,ive even leaned her into a couple trees on tight offcamber trails and no damage....as long as you take the time to seal it up its a great mod...i run an AFE dry flow filter and modified my stock intake tube to hook up snorkel so it looks stock under hood...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefconBrix View Post
did some parkinglot flexing

Hey Bro!
How do you like the snorkel? I've been looking at a few different brands but undecided on which one so far.

Clean Taco Build by the way!
Old 02-05-2014, 07:07 PM   #660

so....the sale is over ...im keeping my truck got a new job ,moved back to upstate ny and getting my life back in order..... so with that said...im going to pick up some new "to me" bronze 17x9 3.5bs trailready simulated beadlooks that im gonna mount my 35's on and remove my wheel spacers...
i just did a new tstat,coolnt flush,oil change,and tightened up my susp. up front....next is new cv's and hub/wheel bearing assemblies and complete fluid change in diffs and tranny/transfercase ....
got a new trd leather shift knob thanx to homertaco
and some stock parts i needed from texoma- thanx bro...

thinking of trying out some cooper st maxx 315-70-17's as an all around tire since i plan on doing lots of traveling,camping,exploration fun and some daily driving/work duties....there super tough,quiet, and look to have enough bite for most offroad adventures ...what you guys think?