Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

PROJECT ALL TERRAIN

Old 02-05-2014, 07:21 PM   #661
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
ST Maxx will likely be my next tire, as long as they make it in 255/85r16 by then.
Old 02-16-2014, 03:32 PM   #664
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
so i got wheels ant tires from my buddy tom....they were a polished alloy at one time but there 9yrs old and have been laying around for several years....very corroded and dirty...

i had my buddy logan take the tires off so i could refinish the wheels and put new 35's on them...then gave them to another friend craig who glassbeaded them for me an cleaned them up...

i then bought duplicolor paint prep cleaner and the dupli color etching primer and with some light sanding an 3 coats of primer got them like this

then i hit them with 3 coats of dupli color bronze wheel paint

still needs 1 more coat and i have to clear coat them also but very happy how they turned out so far
Old 03-09-2014, 07:57 PM   #672
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-09-2014, 08:52 PM   #674
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good john!

I want the discoverer stt's in 35s reaaaaal bad.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:12 PM   #678
KevinTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
KevinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i wanna see how bronze wheels and a white truck looks so lets see daytime pictures!