Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TACSNOW slow Murdered Out Build

Old 08-18-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
TACSNOW is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
TACSNOW's Tacoma Gallery
TACSNOW slow Murdered Out Build

Bought my 2011 DCSB SR5 last week and I already can't keep my hands off of it.

The day I picked it up.

First thing I wanted to do was put in my Alpine CDA-117. Wanted to be able to use my iPod for music instead of CD's.

The CD player doesn't fit too well. If you check out the surrounding plastic, you can see its kind of bulging. I am going to mess with it next week and see what I can fix/break. (open for any suggestions)

My next mod will probably be either blacking out the badges and grill surround or removing the bolt I ran over that is hanging out fully embedded in my tire .
Old 08-19-2011, 05:23 AM   #2
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that plastic thing sucks but i found it looks best if you put the top in then put the bottom in
Old 08-19-2011, 05:33 AM   #3
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery

Could try a different dash kit...there's a metra kit but the cubby is smaller.