Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Vprgts Build 08/11

Old 08-20-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
vprgts is on a distinguished road

Name: Walter
vprgts's Tacoma Gallery
Vprgts Build 08/11

Purchased 2011 DC LB 07/11. Installed Viper Auto Start/Alarm, Sirius radio, Volant air box, Auto vent shades, Smitty built N-fab bars and Husky floor liner.

Now for the real fun stuff. After months of contiplating which suspension, wheels and tires I was going to run with, I placed the order: Fabtech Basic 6" w/ performance shocks, Nitto Terra Grapplers 325/65/18 and XD Black Revolvers 18x9. I had High Tech 4x4 in Chantilly, VA do the install and I'm extremely happy with their quality/professionalism of work!! So glad I had them do the install. Just picked her up yesterday and I swear it runs smoother then my stock set up. Runs smooth, straight, no vibrations and I can live with the stock gears. Anyways here is the final product. Next week I'm having my Flowmaster super 44 muffler installed and eventually I will get the windows tinted. Hope you all like!

Check my tread later bc I will be posting some of my new stock stuff (only 640 miles on it) up for sale.
Attached Thumbnails
Vprgts Build 08/11-taco.jpg   Vprgts Build 08/11-yota.jpg   Vprgts Build 08/11-photo-1.jpg   Vprgts Build 08/11-photo-2.jpg   Vprgts Build 08/11-photo-3.jpg  

Vprgts Build 08/11-yota1.jpg   Vprgts Build 08/11-yota2.jpg   Vprgts Build 08/11-yota3.jpg   Vprgts Build 08/11-yota4.jpg  
Old 08-23-2011, 06:35 AM   #2
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck man!! the flowmaster super 44 is what I'm looking to purchase, let
me know if you find a good deal; I'd like to throw that one myself.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
espdtrd11
espdtrd08 has a spectacular aura aboutespdtrd08 has a spectacular aura about

espdtrd08's Tacoma Gallery
very nice, love the long bed lifted!
Old 08-23-2011, 08:41 AM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
does it fit i the garage? i got my super 44 from ebay for like 60 bucks shipped.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
does it fit i the garage? i got my super 44 from ebay for like 60 bucks shipped.

link!
Old 08-24-2011, 12:43 AM   #7

vprgts's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! Unfortunately it does not fit in the garage =( . The flowmaster I scored from ebay for $62 shipped. I'm hoping to get it installed at some point this week.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:01 AM   #8
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

Name: Jason
EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that's a nice truck. I like those long beds with 6" lifts. Can you post a sound clip of your exhaust after it's installed?
Old 08-25-2011, 06:53 PM   #9

vprgts's Tacoma Gallery
Just had my fm installed yesterday and it sounds completely bad ass!! Trying to up load a sound clip but my computer is being a bitch. Standby.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:59 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vprgts View Post
Just had my fm installed yesterday and it sounds completely bad ass!! Trying to up load a sound clip but my computer is being a bitch. Standby.
you just bought the muffler right?

y are u not installing yourself?
Old 08-26-2011, 05:04 AM   #11
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vprgts View Post
Purchased 2011 DC LB 07/11. Installed Viper Auto Start/Alarm, Sirius radio, Volant air box, Auto vent shades, Smitty built N-fab bars and Husky floor liner.

Now for the real fun stuff. After months of contiplating which suspension, wheels and tires I was going to run with, I placed the order: Fabtech Basic 6" w/ performance shocks, Nitto Terra Grapplers 325/65/18 and XD Black Revolvers 18x9. I had High Tech 4x4 in Chantilly, VA do the install and I'm extremely happy with their quality/professionalism of work!! So glad I had them do the install. Just picked her up yesterday and I swear it runs smoother then my stock set up. Runs smooth, straight, no vibrations and I can live with the stock gears. Anyways here is the final product. Next week I'm having my Flowmaster super 44 muffler installed and eventually I will get the windows tinted. Hope you all like!

Check my tread later bc I will be posting some of my new stock stuff (only 640 miles on it) up for sale.
Beautiful! Congrats on the new setup!
Old 08-27-2011, 03:33 AM   #12

vprgts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
you just bought the muffler right?

y are u not installing yourself?
Yeah just the muffler was installed. Albeit the fm will only probably last about 3-4 years...it's totally worth it! I didn't install it because I'm a tard when it comes to all that stuff plus my buddy runs a shop and he hooked it.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:17 AM   #13
nice that you have a buddy with a shop. i need to get one,
this thing needs a little growl!