Notices

My gotta start somewhere build...

Old 08-30-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
feltsphoto is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Mike
feltsphoto's Tacoma Gallery
My, gotta start somewhere, build...

So here it is... My pretty much stock 2010 TRD OR.
Tinted windows
leer camper top
K&R 63 air filter Kit

Finally getting some more mods done!
Painted grille frame to match, installed GC grille, new emblem, Black magics behind the grille synced with the high beams, replaced color bulbs with clear, shorty antenna, and painted skid plate. Trimmed front flaps. I'm waiting on my eyelids...

Plastidip rear bump, Flowmaster 50 dual out with tips.

PICS TOMORROW!
Attached Thumbnails
My gotta start somewhere build...-almost-stock-00499.jpg   My gotta start somewhere build...-almost-stock-00501.jpg   My gotta start somewhere build...-20110912-dsc00508.jpg   My gotta start somewhere build...-20110912-dsc00510.jpg   My gotta start somewhere build...-20110912-dsc00513.jpg  

Old 08-30-2011, 11:08 AM   #3
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-30-2011, 11:11 AM   #4
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
give me your shell and mudflaps. . . right now. . .
Old 08-30-2011, 11:17 AM   #5

Army:
Another lil' mod

I love the way my Taco's bed has nice little lip around it. Made it super easy to make this shelf. Basically just a piece of 3/4" composite board. Then I liquid nailed some nice outdoor carpet to it. Predrilled 4 small holes to keep it from sliding around and pronto!
Attached Thumbnails
My gotta start somewhere build...-almost-stock-00496.jpg  
Old 08-30-2011, 11:22 AM   #6

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
give me your shell and mudflaps. . . right now. . .
Could be possible on the flaps if they rub when I get my wheels and tires... your dreamin on my shell though. ha
Old 08-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #7
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice truck. What part of NKY you live?

You are welcome to come to one of our meets if you are interested check out my signature.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:27 AM   #8
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post

You are welcome to come to one of our meets if you are interested check out my signature.
Dude is that your house in your sig with the sick on the water and launch ramp?.. if so.. supperrr jelly
Old 08-30-2011, 11:28 AM   #9

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post

I live in Walton. Thanks for the invite! I might have to look you up.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
Dude is that your house in your sig with the sick on the water and launch ramp?.. if so.. supperrr jelly
I wish that was my house, it was on Lake Norman NC... We stay in the same house every year for vacation...
Old 08-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltsphoto View Post
I live in Walton. Thanks for the invite! I might have to look you up.
Cool, just keep an eye on the tread, we posted some dates for the end of Sept. early Oct.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #12
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Its a start. Lol once the TW Mod bug takes effect you'll find you have less and less money in the checkings.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:39 PM   #14

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I want your shell. I need to put the shelf toward the tailgate so I can still put the dog crates in the bed. That would make life a lot easier... sounds like a new mod for me to tackle Friday. Thanks for the idea.
Glad to help. Let me know how it goes...
Old 08-31-2011, 06:41 PM   #15

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Its a start. Lol once the TW Mod bug takes effect you'll find you have less and less money in the checkings.
I really like your Bully Bar. That's the one I plan on getting just in black. Did you have to remove your factory skid plate to put it on?
Old 09-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #16

Army:
Finally installed my K&R cold filter kit. It was a breeze to install and I love the sound and throttle response it gives me! I'm definitely not knowledgable when it comes to working on vehicles... so anybody could do this themselves.
Attached Thumbnails
My gotta start somewhere build...-photo.jpg