Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

THExBUSxDRIVER's "Ol Man Tan" BUILD

Old 09-17-2011, 01:44 AM   #22
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks.

Just got a new job so armor should be coming soon.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:07 AM   #23
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

update pic, a crappay one but still. My 2nd gen and my brothers (Denim Dan) 1st gen.

Old 10-06-2011, 12:11 AM   #24
Victory is reserved...

bump update pic

Old 10-06-2011, 12:31 AM   #25
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
bump update pic

daaamn you came up on those wheels....lovn your photos what are you shooting with and what lens are you using???? btw whens the next run ????
Old 10-06-2011, 06:32 PM   #26
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
daaamn you came up on those wheels....lovn your photos what are you shooting with and what lens are you using???? btw whens the next run ????
Lol yea it was a steal.

Thanks, right now I have a Nikon d3000 w/ kit lens :/ but Next check I will order a nikon 50mm 1.8 af-s
Old 10-07-2011, 12:11 AM   #29
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol yea it was a steal.

Thanks, right now I have a Nikon d3000 w/ kit lens :/ but Next check I will order a nikon 50mm 1.8 af-s
nice! keep it up your photos look sick....
Old 10-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #30
Victory is reserved...

thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Looking good!

Getting Satoshi done in 2 weeks
Are you color matching the dsm? I kinda want to match mine instead of black.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:44 AM   #31
Victory is reserved...

UPDATE

Went over to hang out with Billy from BRUTEFORCE|FAB and put in an order for a new mouthpiece! (front plate bumper).

He gave me many options and most appreciatively his input of off-roading wisdom. Hell he even bought me and my bro Me'n'Eds..(really good pizza in our area).

I ended up going with his first design since I like the simplicity.

Here is what will be going on my truck soon vv thats Billy and his personal truck....which is now all done up and lifted. Looks BADASS!
Old 10-31-2011, 09:34 PM   #32
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks guys

Are you color matching the dsm? I kinda want to match mine instead of black.
Yes i will be color-matching my grill.

The satoshi's finished now but i need to paint it black, and do some additional sanding on the grill. It's kinda messy. Could you tell me how you sanded yours so i dont fock up my grill
Old 10-31-2011, 09:48 PM   #33
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Yes i will be color-matching my grill.

The satoshi's finished now but i need to paint it black, and do some additional sanding on the grill. It's kinda messy. Could you tell me how you sanded yours so i dont fock up my grill
What part? The actual grille piece or the grille surround?
Old 11-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #34
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What part? The actual grille piece or the grille surround?
The inner section of the grill where it'll be black. Just need some sanding instructions before i start this weekend because its still really rough.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #35
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
The inner section of the grill where it'll be black. Just need some sanding instructions before i start this weekend because its still really rough.
Yeah I did that by hand. Just take your time, don't rush.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:39 PM   #36
Victory is reserved...

Shitty cell pic but I'll put better ones up.

TC uca's, 5100's, OME 885x coils, Icon 3 leaf progressive 1.5" aal.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:46 AM   #37
Nonfatwater7 is on a distinguished road

Nonfatwater7's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd

Nice truck, tasty mods

Do you have any pics of the light bar? Also, what aux input piece is that?
Old 11-10-2011, 12:58 AM   #38
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonfatwater7 View Post
Sub'd

Nice truck, tasty mods

Do you have any pics of the light bar? Also, what aux input piece is that?
Thanks man.

Light bar is made out of aluminum angle iron from lowes. Made with hack saw and a drill.

Aux device from what I understand is no longer made, I bought it from another member here.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:12 AM   #39
kidrobot7 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Adam
kidrobot7's Tacoma Gallery
wow thats a nice truck. when I get my 2nd gen, hopefully this winter, I intend to do basically everything you did to yours to mine.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:37 AM   #40
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidrobot7 View Post
wow thats a nice truck. when I get my 2nd gen, hopefully this winter, I intend to do basically everything you did to yours to mine.
flattered thanks.

uploading post lift pics now