LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Rikki's Super White

Old 08-31-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
Rikkitik is a name known to allRikkitik is a name known to allRikkitik is a name known to allRikkitik is a name known to allRikkitik is a name known to allRikkitik is a name known to all

Name: Rick
Rikkitik's Tacoma Gallery
Rikki's Super White

As I said in my intro, I took over what was my wife's '06 Speedway Blue 4x4. White is a better color for me as a DD, and the idea of a Pre being much simpler, and 300 lbs lighter seemed appealing. Carmax gave me $18500 on the '06 (we owned it), against $19995 for this '08. So for $1500, (plus DMV) I'm pretty happy. Both are/were V6 6 speeds.

As purchased two weeks ago.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
#racecarlife
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice, I love the Super Whites
Old 08-31-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
Rikkitik is a name known to allRikkitik is a name known to allRikkitik is a name known to allRikkitik is a name known to allRikkitik is a name known to allRikkitik is a name known to all

Today

Now, 5100's @ .85, Mamba M3's 17x8 (god are they HEAVY), Yoko 265/70's, Revotek lights, Billet grille (came with truck), Magnaflow oval body w/12" bullet resonator (nice! tone)

Old 08-31-2011, 02:00 PM   #4
#racecarlife
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Any other plans?
Old 08-31-2011, 02:07 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
Very nice, I love the Super Whites
Thanks! ,
I do too, but the front ends were too much White for me until I saw a few members post with Satoshi's and blacked out headlights. White Gen 1 TRD's are also one of my favorite's.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:12 PM   #6

Audio = #1 priority
Pretty sure I'll go with a Pioneer DD head, Focal speakers, and make my own rear floor box for a sub.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:13 PM   #7
#racecarlife

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikkitik View Post
Thanks! ,
I do to, but the front ends were too much White for me until I saw a few members post with Satoshi's and blacked out headlights. White Gen 1 TRD's are also one of my favorite's.
If it's too much white for you I would consider painting, plastidipping, of bed linering the lower bumper valence.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:27 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
If it's too much white for you I would consider painting, plastidipping, of bed linering the lower bumper valence.
Thanks, I am considering that too. But with the black Revotek's and the Billet grille I'm good with it for now. Doesn't Sock Monkey also make a valence overlay?
Old 08-31-2011, 03:03 PM   #9
#racecarlife

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikkitik View Post
Thanks, I am considering that too. But with the black Revotek's and the Billet grille I'm good with it for now. Doesn't Sock Monkey also make a valence overlay?
Yes, I forgot to mention that. He makes a black vinyl one I believe.