Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

lets get together some grill guard pics

Old 09-07-2011, 12:19 AM   #1
JRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant future

Name: u need to ask?
JRSYJAY's Tacoma Gallery
lets get together some grill guard pics

i was looking to install a grill guard but cant decide on what style or if i just want a bull bar. lets post some pics to help me and anyone else who might want to check it out!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:01 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Grille guards aren't generally liked on this site because they are more for looks than for protection. Most grille guards will just fold in a crash (except maybe the Rand Hand guard) so people would rather get a plate bumper for protection, better approach angle, tougher skid plate, recovery points and a high lift point. All that being said, here's mine
Old pic but the best one I have of the grille gaurd.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:25 AM   #3
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota bull bar....

Old 09-27-2011, 08:59 AM   #4
AK Toy is on a distinguished road
AK Toy's Tacoma Gallery
heres mine
Attached Thumbnails
lets get together some grill guard pics-0428111934.jpg