Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

I removed my Cap and I LIKE IT!!!

Old 09-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i like it better with the cap,but thats just me.....
Old 09-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Kickass lookin' truck....cap or not!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:12 PM   #5
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
for going topless!!!

Never been a fan of caps/toppers myself.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:14 PM   #6
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Great lookin truck all around man! But I like it better without the cap, just my opinion never been a fan of caps, a few can pull it off and it look okay (yours included) but most make it look like a grandpa ride lol
Old 09-08-2011, 06:18 PM   #7
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
for going topless!!!

Never been a fan of caps/toppers myself.
Heretic
Old 09-08-2011, 06:18 PM   #8
Death Technician
NFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Cpl / Second Battalion / Princes Patrica Canadian Light Infantry (PPCLI)
Name: Nick
NFK's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to NFK
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILove2Drive View Post
Great lookin truck all around man! But I like it better without the cap, just my opinion never been a fan of caps, a few can pull it off and it look okay (yours included) but most make it look like a grandpa ride lol

hahah i hear yeah but i love my cap i can store my ball gear and not worrie about stuff geting wet it rains alot in vic

she will be going back on i just wanted it off for a bit to change it up
Old 09-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
there is no truck that exists that looks good with a cap.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #10
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
Heretic
Old 09-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #11
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
im just an honest man
Old 10-11-2011, 05:08 PM   #15
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
x9167364828 If you want a cap just buy an SUV.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:42 PM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
Says the guy with the short box
Old 10-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #17
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But if you want a truck with a cap, buy a truck and put a cap on it.

Great looking truck.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #19
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Says the guy with the short box
Didn't buy the truck cause of the bed, bought it cause it looks good.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:07 PM   #20

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didn't buy the truck cause of the bed, bought it cause it looks good.
Oh , I bought mine because I needed a truck