Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

sytfu510's Supercharged MT/LT Off Road Exploration Project

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #881
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodnick View Post
We weighted our trucks just before the the 2nd leg of the epic. Mine is the the 2008 DCLB and it weighted 6020lbs!
What the heck was in your truck? Haha wow that is probably close to an 80 series LC.

Mine is 5700lbs with me in it....tent...all the goodies. YIKES
Old 09-02-2013, 05:23 PM   #882
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeeno403 View Post
What the heck was in your truck? Haha wow that is probably close to an 80 series LC.

Mine is 5700lbs with me in it....tent...all the goodies. YIKES
I have front and rear plate bumpers, sliders, bed rack, rrt, two dog kennels with dogs, my son, me, and really light camping gear. but a lot of beer!
Old 09-03-2013, 04:22 AM   #885
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Trail limos for the win. Look at how much space we have for activities!

Quote:
I have front and rear plate bumpers, sliders, bed rack, rrt, two dog kennels with dogs, my son, me, and really light camping gear. but a lot of beer!
^ V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
shit i was 5800 and that was just me and camp gear for a week.
Monte's dad?
Old 09-03-2013, 10:17 AM   #887
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Alex, can you go over your tire pressures real quick? we both have heavy trucks, and I have a set of the hankook MTs going on this wednesday, 315/70/17. Was just wondering what you have found works well on and off road. i typically run 15psi for crawling, 18-20 for high speed, and 6-10 for deep snow. just wondering if i need to retune my tire deflators and what you like on road. i'll obviously have to go through the regular trial and error, but it's always nice to have a starting point in the right ballpark.
For the trails I've been using 15psi, haven't tested much else. Ont he street I'm at 40psi up front and 35 rear. When the truck is fully loaded I run 40psi rear too.

Quote:
We weighted our trucks just before the the 2nd leg of the epic. Mine is the the 2008 DCLB and it weighted 6020lbs!
Dam! My truck is going to be around there then....
Old 09-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #889
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, Alex. that's right at whe i currently run, so it whould make a great starting point, if not spot on for the long term.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #891
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i run 10psi most the time now to make up for not having a locker
i felt completely fine doing that with may last couple sets or tires, but i need to see hwo well these hold a bead first.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #893

Quote:
yea plus the stock rims don't have a big lip..least 1st gens..
second gen stock aluminum wheels are fantastic. that's why i still run them. they hold a bead better than most aftermarkets ive seen (BLs don't count). only problem is that mine are getting pretty beat up (i say this from a functional standpoint, not aesthetic)
Old 09-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #895
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Trail limos for the win. Look at how much space we have for activities!
Oh Yeah!
Old 09-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #897
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
by far the cleanest build.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:17 AM   #898
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Love the wheeling pictures and looks like the ORIs are doin good work!

I am of that wheeling territory you guys have out there too, wish there was something even close to such a thing out here on the right coast
that is why you move to the left coast.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:22 AM   #899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
that is why you move to the left coast.

Products Discussed in this Thread