Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Kevins LT Tacoma Build

Old 10-30-2008, 01:02 PM   #1
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
SoCalPrerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Kevins LT Tacoma Build

Hey guys,
I'm fairly new to the forum but figured I'd post up my build so far (basically, i'm just REALLY bored in class right now...)

2006 Speedway Blue TRD Sport Double Cab Long Bed

Current Mods:
-TRD Intake
-TRD Exhaust
-Total Chaos LT
-Hoes and Deaver 10 pack in the rear
-33" Pro Comp A/T tires
-Front and rear fiberglass
-Custom fabbed light bar w/ 3x PIAA Lights
-Custom rear tire carrier
-Reverse lights
-HID Headlights
-Deep Blue Sea distribution block for my wiring
-Cobra 25 CB Radio
-Avic-D3
-Headrest monitors
-Pioneer Components in the front
-Boston Acoustiks in the back
-Mr Marv sub box w/ Diamond Audio D3 subwoofer
-Scangauge 2

I think thats everything so far!

Future Mods:
-Second D3 subwoofer
-Total Chaos Lift Spindles (getting put on 11-8)
-35" BFG A/T tires (sitting in my garage - waiting for spindles)

Here are a few simple pics - I'll post up detailed ones of all of my mods later this week when I get time!

Old 10-30-2008, 01:05 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Yes My future truck! Yes it will be mine yes it will Sup Kev!
Old 10-30-2008, 01:07 PM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
hell yea, thats a sick pre runner man!
Old 10-30-2008, 01:11 PM   #4
bvalistic will become famous soon enough

bvalistic's Tacoma Gallery
yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Yes My future truck!
+1...can't wait to pay this off so i can chop it ...nice ride Kev...and focus on your school stuff
Old 10-30-2008, 01:11 PM   #5
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Very nice truck! Looks even better in person... Here's another pic of it at the San Diego meet...
Old 10-30-2008, 01:32 PM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Did you do anything to the rear suspension to help it keep up with the TC LT front?
Old 10-30-2008, 01:59 PM   #8
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Awesome! Did you do anything to the rear suspension to help it keep up with the TC LT front?
oops sorry - i got a deaver 10 pack and some hoes in the rear

In the next year or so i'll probably go with a perimeter bed cage and the DMZ SUA kit
Old 10-30-2008, 02:03 PM   #9
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! I saw a pic of it at the San Diego meet in a lineup, couldn't miss the fenders.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:27 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
You've got a nice project going on man!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:09 PM   #11
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
BADASS taco, awsome work, I was lookin at LT when I get my money tree to go.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #12
Thanks guys - I'll make sure to keep everyone posted and get some more pics up soon! Can't wait until the meet in Ocotillo!
Old 10-30-2008, 09:42 PM   #13
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
those glassworks fenders are definately pimp!!
Old 10-30-2008, 09:44 PM   #14
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We cruised up I-5 together...

Sorry. I just remembered.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:47 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
We cruised up I-5 together...

Sorry. I just remembered.
haha yea and we were haulin ass too!
Old 10-30-2008, 09:51 PM   #16

Just a little bit!

Where were you heading?
Old 10-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Just a little bit!

Where were you heading?
Back home! I live in San Clemente. When you pulled off I still had another 40 or so miles to go!
Old 10-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #18

Oh alright! Yeah, I pulled onto the 56 West for another 7 miles or so.

Did you have a nice trip?
Old 10-30-2008, 09:59 PM   #19
Yep - it was a blast! At least until I went to fill up and realized i used up $40 in gas lol. Gotta love that 14 mpg! and to think that I'm going 35's in 2 weeks...I wonder what that'll do?
Old 10-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #20

Atleast it'll look good!