Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MattGecko's Build - 11 DCSB MGM OR 4x4

Old 12-18-2012, 06:06 PM   #41
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Added a motion sensing LED to the arm box.

For sale by me:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ion-light.html

Old 01-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #42
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 01-26-2013, 07:50 AM   #43
Budokai will become famous soon enoughBudokai will become famous soon enough
Budokai's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome build.Gave me a few new ideas.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:27 AM   #44
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A quick trip out to H.H.

Old 01-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #45
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
nice rig man...........I got some packages here on the table, hoping its from you.

gf just checked............its from you!!!! sweet, thanks man.

I woulda got back sooner but been in a coma

~Brock
Old 02-01-2013, 09:53 AM   #46
royalkangaroo is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
royalkangaroo's Tacoma Gallery
Great build, Matt!

I was wondering how far your tires stick out pass your fender wells (if any) with your tire/wheel combo.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:58 AM   #47
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalkangaroo View Post
Great build, Matt!

I was wondering how far your tires stick out pass your fender wells (if any) with your tire/wheel combo.
There pretty close to flush, the side wall of the tire is about the only part that is outside the fender flare.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #48
Super Taco

Installed a motorcycle bed bar I had made. I'll get it powder coated and LED bed lights installed after I get back from Mexico.

Old 03-03-2013, 05:26 PM   #49
kwofford10 is on a distinguished road

kwofford10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
Installed a motorcycle bed bar I had made. I'll get it powder coated and LED bed lights installed after I get back from Mexico.

Whats the thickness on that material? I load bikes up every weekend and although the stock cleats have yet to fail me, I hate the way they flex the whole rail and am pondering ideas to build something similar to yours.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #51
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwofford10 View Post
Whats the thickness on that material? I load bikes up every weekend and although the stock cleats have yet to fail me, I hate the way they flex the whole rail and am pondering ideas to build something similar to yours.
Forgot to get back to you, the thickness of the motorcycle bed bar is 3/16".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicoTRD View Post
nice build man! i like all of the litte mods you have done. and you did them right the first time from the looks of it.
Thanks!!
Old 03-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #52
Super Taco

Rolled down to San Felipe for the Baja 250.

5 bikes, 5 guys and all the gear. Truck handled like a dream, plenty of power. Gas MPG not so good, we averaged 12MPG but had a lot of weight.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #53
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Saw you at the gas station on Bernal road today around 5. I had the speedway blue that pulled up behind you. Truck is looking good, just wish I could have heard the supercharger
Old 04-06-2013, 05:51 PM   #54
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
Saw you at the gas station on Bernal road today around 5. I had the speedway blue that pulled up behind you. Truck is looking good, just wish I could have heard the supercharger
Hi Garrett - Yes I saw you there too. If you want to go for a ride and check it out, I'll PM next time I bring the truck to work (SJ).
Old 04-06-2013, 08:16 PM   #55
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome man sounds cool
Old 06-06-2013, 03:36 AM   #56
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks great. I've been looking into HID retrofits lately and I really like how yours maintains the factory look
Old 06-10-2013, 09:38 AM   #57
Super Taco

Installed a PLX boost gauge.

I took the gauge mounting bracket apart and attached it directly through the top of the steering column cover. Added a peice of felt behind it to keep it from rubbing when I raise and lower the steering wheel.

Old 06-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #59

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
Installed a PLX boost gauge.

I took the gauge mounting bracket apart and attached it directly through the top of the steering column cover. Added a peice of felt behind it to keep it from rubbing when I raise and lower the steering wheel.

Dude, they obviously sent you MY gauge.......Ill pay the shipping, just head to UPS and drop it off.

Old 06-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #60
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post

Dude, they obviously sent you MY gauge.......Ill pay the shipping, just head to UPS and drop it off.

I thought you said you also were getting the Air/Fuel gauge? Can you ask them when there going to send it to me?