1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Build to come. '07 DCSB

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by hitmans.army, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Sep 23, 2011 at 8:30 AM
    hitmans.army

hitmans.army [OP] Just a guy.

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    '07 PreRunner & '40 Chrysler Coupe
    Bilstein 5100s up front with OME 885s, rear Add-A-Leaf, LED lights (tails, dome, map, plate lights), Kicker 8" in custom fiberglass enclosure under back seat, Kicker speakers throughout and Kicker amp for sub, Pioneer DVD Player, Satoshi Grille with Devil Horns, Leer 100XQ.
    [​IMG]
    Still cant get the hang of inserting pics..... But this is my starting point.
    When I get back to my truck in December I have this list of parts already waiting.
    Bilstein 5100s all the way around with 855 OME coils up front.
    AAL for the rear with a Beefed carrier bearing drop.
    LR UCAs (stock style ball joint)
    Thule kayak rack
    18s with 285/65/18s
    Bedrug (full bed kit)
    OEM LED tail lights
    Power slider window upgrade (ordered from Ben today)
    DT longtube headers

Ordered: Elite front bumper with centerhoop and half-guards. LED interior, turn, reverse lights.

As soon as my # comes up, I will be ordering a new grille from HomerTaco.
    There will also be a stereo system installed inside the bed seperate from the one in the cab with Ipod connection and XM radio......
    Pictures will be posted the day I get back to my truck, as that is #3 on my list of things to do. #1 is to go see a friend, #2 is to get a good meal.:cool:

2. Sep 23, 2011 at 7:09 PM
    NC15TRD

NC15TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    PA
    Vehicle:
    16 Sierra SLT All Terrain
    Readylift, Truxedo, Husky Liners, Carven
    Sounds like a plan dude! And thank you for your service!

3. Oct 4, 2011 at 12:36 AM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    Bilstein 5100s up front with OME 885s, rear Add-A-Leaf, LED lights (tails, dome, map, plate lights), Kicker 8" in custom fiberglass enclosure under back seat, Kicker speakers throughout and Kicker amp for sub, Pioneer DVD Player, Satoshi Grille with Devil Horns, Leer 100XQ.
    Pictures of truck with new wheels installed. My dad was driving it and felt the truck driving strange and shaking. He check the lugnuts on the stock wheels and they were almost off on one and loose on 2 other wheels. Nice job Toyota for rotating my tires and leaving the shit loose. So he went ahead and put my new wheels on....[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Oct 4, 2011 at 9:38 AM
    brian

brian Another Traitor

Member:
    Elizabeth City, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 F-250 Powerstroke
    All rads to the top ! Free bump :D

5. Oct 9, 2011 at 2:15 AM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    Just ordered some sound stuff for the truck. Hey, its just money right.... LOL.

Pioneer AHV-P4300dvd with Scosche mounting kit (silver)
    Pioneer XM Satellite Tuner
    XO Vision Backup Camera with NV
    Kicker DS6930 6x9s
    Kicker DS650 6.5s
    Kicker ZX400 Mono Amp with Remote Amp Control
    Kicker COMPVT8 8" Shallow Mount Sub
    Speaker Installation Kit from *********
    I will be building a custom setup to house the sub under the driverside back seat. Since I dont want to lose the storage behind the seat and usually dont let people sit behind me when I am driving, it will work out well as long as the sound is good enough. Not looking for a lot of bass, just enough to fill it in. Another couple boxes to add to the install pile that is waiting for me.....

6. Oct 9, 2011 at 9:43 AM
    brian

brian Another Traitor

Member:
    Elizabeth City, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 F-250 Powerstroke
    Right on! If you ever want to trade trucks, lemme know, we'll plan a weekend of swapping over. I'm tired of a 12 foot long wheelbase :p Anyways, I'll drive through Roseburg one of these days on the way home, we should grab a beer :)

7. Oct 10, 2011 at 11:10 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    A taste of the parts that are waiting.... Disregard the TC shocks, those have replacements....

8. Oct 11, 2011 at 12:12 PM
    NFK

NFK Death Technician

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Canada, BC, Vancouver Island, Victoria
    Vehicle:
    BLACK THUNDER
    Tiers 33/11.5 tiers Mickey Thompson,Wheels Mickey T Side Bitters 17” 3” Rev Tech Lift,Added Leaf Spring,Black Projector Headlights CCFL Halo’s / HID’S Blacked out tail light Mod,Grill craft Grill Top and Bottom Hella 500 Behind Gril,FJ40 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser Emblem Front Grill K&N Air Filter,TRD Emblem Lower Grill Bottom Right,Toyota Bug & Stone Deflector Toyota Skid Plate Rhino Lined,WeatherTech Window Visors AVID Step Up Sliders,Bushwhacker Pocket Style Fender Flares Key Hole Plugs Colour Matching,Tacoma Bed MattRear,Tailgate Anti-Theft Mod ( Key Hose Clamp) Leer 100XQ Canopy,Semi De-BadgedPainted Remaining Badges (black) FA-series Short Stubby Antenna Length: 8" TRex Eyelids,Wet Okole TRD Seat Covers Charcoal And Black With Center Console And Rear Pockets With TRD Emblem logo WeatherTech Floor Mats,48 LED Blue Dome Light
    nice man! keep moding!

9. Oct 14, 2011 at 8:19 AM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    Just ordered a set of Devil Horns. Will look good on the truck, Christmas present to my truck. About to order a Air Lift kit with onboard air system....... Man, money hates me today.....

10. Mar 24, 2012 at 6:59 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
  11. Mar 24, 2012 at 7:01 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
  12. Mar 24, 2012 at 7:03 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    No matter how many times I resize using paint, they always end up huge. Yes, the LEDs are mismatched and the HI/LOW isnt straight. Dud lamp on the pass side has been sent back to TruckLite for service/replacement. Note the distinct lack of the chrome that was once all over the truck.....

13. Mar 24, 2012 at 7:04 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
  14. Mar 24, 2012 at 7:04 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
  15. Mar 24, 2012 at 7:06 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Sub enclosure is NOT finished. Did a quick install back at Bragg and rolled with it. Sounds pretty good though.

16. Mar 24, 2012 at 7:09 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
  17. Mar 24, 2012 at 8:19 PM
    BMOC

BMOC Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paden
    Phoenix, AZ
    sweet truck! :) keep up the good work.

18. Mar 24, 2012 at 9:47 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    LED plate bulbs
    [​IMG]

19. Mar 24, 2012 at 9:48 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
  20. Mar 24, 2012 at 9:48 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:

Products Discussed in

To Top