Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Build to come. '07 DCSB

Old 09-23-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Build to come. '07 DCSB

Still cant get the hang of inserting pics..... But this is my starting point.
When I get back to my truck in December I have this list of parts already waiting.
Bilstein 5100s all the way around with 855 OME coils up front.
AAL for the rear with a Beefed carrier bearing drop.
LR UCAs (stock style ball joint)
Thule kayak rack
18s with 285/65/18s
Bedrug (full bed kit)
OEM LED tail lights
Power slider window upgrade (ordered from Ben today)
DT longtube headers

Ordered: Elite front bumper with centerhoop and half-guards. LED interior, turn, reverse lights.

As soon as my # comes up, I will be ordering a new grille from HomerTaco.
There will also be a stereo system installed inside the bed seperate from the one in the cab with Ipod connection and XM radio......
Pictures will be posted the day I get back to my truck, as that is #3 on my list of things to do. #1 is to go see a friend, #2 is to get a good meal.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a plan dude! And thank you for your service!
Old 10-04-2011, 01:36 AM   #3
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pictures of truck with new wheels installed. My dad was driving it and felt the truck driving strange and shaking. He check the lugnuts on the stock wheels and they were almost off on one and loose on 2 other wheels. Nice job Toyota for rotating my tires and leaving the shit loose. So he went ahead and put my new wheels on....
Old 10-09-2011, 03:15 AM   #5
Just a guy.
Just ordered some sound stuff for the truck. Hey, its just money right.... LOL.

Pioneer AHV-P4300dvd with Scosche mounting kit (silver)
Pioneer XM Satellite Tuner
XO Vision Backup Camera with NV
Kicker DS6930 6x9s
Kicker DS650 6.5s
Kicker ZX400 Mono Amp with Remote Amp Control
Kicker COMPVT8 8" Shallow Mount Sub
Speaker Installation Kit from TacoTunes
I will be building a custom setup to house the sub under the driverside back seat. Since I dont want to lose the storage behind the seat and usually dont let people sit behind me when I am driving, it will work out well as long as the sound is good enough. Not looking for a lot of bass, just enough to fill it in. Another couple boxes to add to the install pile that is waiting for me.....
Old 10-09-2011, 10:43 AM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Right on! If you ever want to trade trucks, lemme know, we'll plan a weekend of swapping over. I'm tired of a 12 foot long wheelbase :P Anyways, I'll drive through Roseburg one of these days on the way home, we should grab a beer
Old 10-11-2011, 12:10 AM   #7
Just a guy.

A taste of the parts that are waiting.... Disregard the TC shocks, those have replacements....
Old 10-14-2011, 09:19 AM   #9
Just a guy.
Just ordered a set of Devil Horns. Will look good on the truck, Christmas present to my truck. About to order a Air Lift kit with onboard air system....... Man, money hates me today.....
Old 03-24-2012, 08:03 PM   #12
Just a guy.
No matter how many times I resize using paint, they always end up huge. Yes, the LEDs are mismatched and the HI/LOW isnt straight. Dud lamp on the pass side has been sent back to TruckLite for service/replacement. Note the distinct lack of the chrome that was once all over the truck.....
Old 03-24-2012, 08:06 PM   #15
Just a guy.

Sub enclosure is NOT finished. Did a quick install back at Bragg and rolled with it. Sounds pretty good though.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #17
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck! keep up the good work.