Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Goodenough's build up

Old 09-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Goodenough's build up

2010 Barcelona Metallic Red OR
Most resent picture

The day i picked her up January 2011

My Goal for the truck is to be a daily driver, at the same time be able to take it down most trails with out a problem.

Mod list
EXTERIOR
Custom Satoshi Grill (Thanks Homertaco)
Brute force front bumper (on order)
Brute force rear bumper (on order)
Brute force sliders (on order)
Custom Hi-Lift jack on front bed rail
Cb antenna mount with quick disconnect
Shovel and Wood saw mount
VHT tinted tail lights
BHLM on frontt lights
Plastic derp badges (Black)
Bed side decals changed to red and black ones

INTERIOR
Gauge cluster LED swap to green and, white
Weather tech floor liners
Cb mounted in center consul
Door panel cloth color changed to black
Toyota symbol on steering wheel changed to a TRD one
Truck bed tent when out camping

Audio (Project in the works right now)
Nexus 7 inch tablet in the dash as head unit
Custom 10 inch sub woofer box behind the back seat
Joy con interface for steering wheel controls

Wheels and Tires
Stealth custom series Stealth 6's (Thanks Vin!)
Bf Goodrich KM2's 285-70-17

Suspension (Will be up grading soon!!!)
3in tuff country spacer lift

A few photos of the truck some old some new!!

With Cb antenna on ---^^

Without Cb anttenna on-----^^^

Old 09-30-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
I love Tacos
09YotaMan is a jewel in the rough09YotaMan is a jewel in the rough09YotaMan is a jewel in the rough

Name: Edwin
09YotaMan's Tacoma Gallery
love your truck man. what kind of gas mileage are you getting now with the lift and tires.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09YotaMan View Post
love your truck man. what kind of gas mileage are you getting now with the lift and tires.
thanks man i havent found to many people that like the color of mine

i kinda have a lead foot lol so its not all that good but city and stop and go traffic last time i did it up i was like 18.5 so not the greatest lol
Old 10-01-2011, 04:08 PM   #4
I love Tacos
09YotaMan is a jewel in the rough09YotaMan is a jewel in the rough09YotaMan is a jewel in the rough

na i like it alot i got the same truck getting ready to order a lift and some ballistic jester wheels. i dont know how i am getting such bad gas mileage i am getting like 16 to 17 in the city and 19 to 20 on the highway sometime 21.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #5
I love Tacos

what size tires ya runnin.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:26 PM   #6

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what size tires ya runnin.
i have 265-70-18 on it right now i wanna change my lift out i thinkin to a rcd 4 inch tho
Old 10-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #7

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=09YotaMan;3806287]na i like it alot i got the same truck getting ready to order a lift and some ballistic jester wheels. i dont know how i am getting such bad gas mileage i am getting like 16 to 17 in the city and 19 to 20 on the highway sometime 21.[/QUOTE

dirty air filter maybe???
or try a cold air intake
what lift you lookin at getting???
Old 10-02-2011, 08:34 AM   #8
I love Tacos

toytec 3inch bilstien lift. with 285x65x18s.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #9

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
toytec 3inch bilstien lift. with 285x65x18s.
hell yeah man that will look damn good
Old 10-13-2011, 08:30 PM   #10
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Do you happen to know what kind of rims where on it when you got it?
Old 10-15-2011, 07:38 PM   #11

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Nice! Do you happen to know what kind of rims where on it when you got it?
yeah they were incubus offroad
Old 10-15-2011, 07:39 PM   #12

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery

just bought me a 6 by 10 to haul to dirt bikes !!!!!!

inside of trailer

first layer of paint

all done for and paint

all loaded and ready to roll
Old 12-10-2011, 08:41 PM   #13

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Finely had a lil time on my hands and pulled the bumper off along with the plastic top peaces and got it plastic dipped encase i didnt like it i could peel it off.
i think i like it tell me what you all think if so i may send it off to get powder coated
Old 01-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #14
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
how did you do the dirtbike grip mod?
Old 03-02-2012, 09:54 AM   #15

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreDog View Post
how did you do the dirtbike grip mod?
sorry took so long to get back to you been super busy.
i just went down to the local shop and picked up a throttle tube.
also went to the hardware store and found a wooden dowel that slide into the throttle tube nice and tight came home glued it in and drilled a slightly smaller hole than the shiftier in the truck and threaded it on
Old 04-09-2012, 08:04 AM   #16
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck! Love the handlebar grip shifter. What's the lift set up and tire and wheel size?
Old 04-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #17

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Sweet truck! Love the handlebar grip shifter. What's the lift set up and tire and wheel size?
three inch with 265 70 18
Old 07-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #18
And now for something completely different....
Priddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Priddle's Tacoma Gallery
Did you put the Monsters on before the lift? If so what size tire did you run?

Good job on the mods!
Old 07-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #19

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priddle View Post
Did you put the Monsters on before the lift? If so what size tire did you run?

Good job on the mods!
no man i didnt i put the lift on then the tires and wheels..

Thanks tho.. your truck looks super good too
Old 07-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #20
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ride man. I love the color, I'm biased though. I'm going to black out my badges soon It looks sick on your truck, especially with black rims.