Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Xroller's Build Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 10:39 PM   #1
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Xroller's Build Thread

Enjoy.

Plenty more to come!!!

Mods:
STS Turbo System

AEM EMS Standalone Unit - The system will include a modified custom AEM EMS, PNP Harness, 3 BAR MAP sensor, IAT sensor and Coolant temp sensor. Dual UEGO to be able to tune both banks.

Internals - Forged Rods, JE Pistons (stock bore and compression), Stronger Valve Springs, Port and Polished Heads, Custom Head Gasket from APR to handle about 25-30 PSI of boost, ARP Head Studs, Sleeved Block from Dan Benson Sleeving (Darton Sleeves Open Deck) and that's about it for now.

TTC Catch Can

Deatschwerks Fuel Pump with an inline walbro 255 (possible surge tank) and ID 1000s

I would also like to thank Dezod Motor Sports for taking the time to create a plug and play harness for our trucks plus making a custom AEM EMS for our trucks. They have actually sponsored part of this build. Thank you DEZOD! You guys rock. If you guys are interested in getting an AEM EMS Standalone unit just give them a call or visit there website.

http://www.dezod.com/
716-681-6666

The Edited Current Version - Pic heavy - Updated 6/11/2013

First week I had the X-runner - Bone Stock 42k on the odo Oct 2008

First "Mod" Painted wheels black

And as it progressed it grew on me...

Thank you ketchup! For getting me lower! Sittin Sic Performance Drop AKA XII Performance!

I had to get new wheels with blacked out headlights since I did the drop....

And for those that noticed the back windshield sticker... I joined the darkside.... URD MKI

Illest Stance made a short article on my truck. :top:

Engine BLOWN! No pics of this event. It all started with a sharp turn and over a quart low on oil.... :thumbdown:

So I went a different route!

STS Turbo Kit!!

and since I was aiming to go faster... I wanted to make sure I could stop this brick...

TRD Big Brake Kit

TTC Forged Rods

Gotta make sure I have fuel!!

The first plug and play AEM EMS

JE Forged Pistons 10:1

TTC Stiffer Valve Springs

Dual UEGO Wideband Sensors! :rockon: Tune each bank properly.

Plug and Play Harness for AEM EMS Dezod Motorsports is the best! :adore:

AEM Dual UEGO Wideband sensors for the AEM EMS. Tune each bank separately :rockon:

Cometic Head Gaskets and ARP Head Studs!

Forged Engine Ready to go!

URD Upgraded Exhaust Gaskets!

Pressure Plate Failed - Competition Clutch Stage 4

Competition Clutch did get a hold of me and they did help me out!

Cool group of guys. Brand New Stage 4

Truck as it sat with the built Engine. New Wheels and Bed cover!

Custom TRD Gauge Cluster with 6200 RPM Redline! Thank you Blackcatcustoms?

STS Turbo Kit goes on.

Upgraded the STS Snail to a Turbonetics 64mm Billet wheel ceramic ball bearing

Then I went to argentina for a while and ran into one of these!!

The day before I left the states to argentina... this is what it looked like all buttoned up with the kit on...

Dyno day!!

I loved the set up and was enjoying it quite a bit but ran into valve seal problems so decided to do the heads entirely with all forged ferrea components!

Here is how she sits today. 6/12/2013

18x10 +12 on all four corners. better rubbers coming soon. hehe. "rubbers"

Truck is currently under construction. Converting from the STS rear mount turbo set up to the top mount Powerfab Auto set up!

Stay Tuned!..... More hp to come! :top:
Old 10-05-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
tuned...
Old 10-06-2011, 11:12 AM   #4
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
lame....

hahaha
Old 10-06-2011, 10:26 PM   #5
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco505 View Post
lame....

hahaha
Old 10-06-2011, 10:29 PM   #6
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol who gave this thread one star?
Old 10-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #7
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
can you unstar a thread??
Old 10-07-2011, 10:21 AM   #8
braaap

Quote:
can you unstar a thread??
lol no, but if we all give it 5 stars it can go up.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #9

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
nah thats a lot of work hahahahaha
Old 10-07-2011, 10:34 AM   #10
braaap

Quote:
nah thats a lot of work hahahahaha
yeah not worth it haha
Old 10-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #11

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
well well see cuz its not very detailed so for and only has two gay pictures so who knows might get good later on
Old 10-07-2011, 10:36 AM   #12
braaap

yeah if this thing isn't boosted making 500hp+ within a month Im posting unicorns in here lol
Old 10-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #13

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
bahahaha i think something else is on order he loves unicorns
Old 10-07-2011, 10:44 AM   #14
braaap

Quote:
bahahaha i think something else is on order he loves unicorns
hmm, well then I guess penises will have to do. I am not looking forward to google image searching that.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #15

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
lmao ya well have fun on your conquest!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:37 PM   #17
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery

These came in the mail today... Forged I beam rods.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:38 AM   #18
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
Is your transfer case in yet?
Why would I want a transfer case?? I won't ever use it.... I love drifting to much.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:47 AM   #19
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good. You still passing on the shoulder on 40 in front of cops???? :-)
Old 10-09-2011, 01:10 AM   #20
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
Looking good. You still passing on the shoulder on 40 in front of cops???? :-)
I didn't do it on the shoulder!... just passed a little to fast...