Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

memario1214's JAFR Build

Old 05-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #942
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I'm not done!!! And it might even be after the summer before you get to go for a ride... Wait, I'll be in Bozo June 3rd!
typical guy...lots of promises but can't follow through...
Old 05-13-2013, 03:55 PM   #943
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadToy View Post
10.1-10.3 is way too rich. Definitely leaving a lot on the table there.
That's the TRD reflash for ya! Doesn't know what elevation you're at, if your fuel pump is good, which pulley you're running, etc... I have a 2.8" pulley sitting here. I'll see if I cant lean that out a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
typical guy...lots of promises but can't follow through...
Story of my life.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:29 AM   #945
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-14-2013, 07:53 AM   #947
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Where is Bozo?

You should just let MTgirl drive your truck, next time you see her.
Bozeman, MT. And that could be funny. It was already faster than her 1st gen. Haha
Old 05-14-2013, 07:54 AM   #948
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Colton U need to delete the sooperdooper mod in ur details
Quote:
Painted engine cover
unless u painted the blower, then that may count I suppose.

Mark, Brady
Old 05-14-2013, 07:58 AM   #949
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post

unless u painted the blower, then that may count I suppose.

Mark, Brady
nice catch! And hey man! What's new? Need a new set of rear tires yet? Haha
Old 05-14-2013, 08:25 AM   #950
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
YOU would take me for a drive wouldn't you ?
Quote:
Where is Bozo?

I like the way you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Bozeman, MT. And that could be funny. It was already faster than her 1st gen. Haha
mmm...actually kid had trouble keeping up with me once upon a time
Old 05-14-2013, 08:56 AM   #951

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice catch! And hey man! What's new? Need a new set of rear tires yet? Haha
bahaha, cant freaking sleep..............on/off, on/off...sux

tires are holding up decent but I need to scrape the bumper, bottom of fender, exhaust tip, and inner fender liners off.......then again, it is a truck right?

Quote:

sure...............but u gotta buy lunch
Old 05-14-2013, 09:00 AM   #952
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
You blacked the roof and the grill... you should black those fender flares. You gonna do it? All the cool kids are... this is called peer pressure. If you do, do it with some bed liner it'd be boss-tastic!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:22 AM   #954

Quote:
I like the way you think

Oh yeah? Maybe there is something to not running longtubes N/A. I would think with everything he had done it should be fast for a N/A 2nd gen. Even before the regear mine would get up and go. With the regear I don't really think it made mine much if any faster (maybe just through 1st gear) it just feels like there is better throttle response since the motor doesn't have to work as hard to turn those 33's now. Pretty sure Konsta could still out run me but he is running a TRD S/C. Although the only 1st gen I can really compare mine too are Monte's and Ben's and they are both running oversize tires too.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:04 AM   #955
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Where is Bozo?

No way! In a terrible circumstance she is one of the few people I would let drive it though lol.

Quote:
Haha okay I suppose I can make the change
Quote:
^^^??? sloot
If you remember right I was BAITED into a ticket by Lisa passing a car and driving away expeditiously. I was stuck behind the car she passed and when I got an opening I passed it and tried to catch Lisa... One of the 4 cars on the entire road just happened to be a cop. Just my luck
Old 05-14-2013, 10:08 AM   #956
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werkro01 View Post
You blacked the roof and the grill... you should black those fender flares. You gonna do it? All the cool kids are... this is called peer pressure. If you do, do it with some bed liner it'd be boss-tastic!
Yeah...No. That is one thing that I won't ever do. I'm not a fan at all of that look on SWB Tacos. I guess I just won't be boss-tastic then
Quote:
Oh yeah? Maybe there is something to not running longtubes N/A. I would think with everything he had done it should be fast for a N/A 2nd gen. Even before the regear mine would get up and go. With the regear I don't really think it made mine much if any faster (maybe just through 1st gear) it just feels like there is better throttle response since the motor doesn't have to work as hard to turn those 33's now. Pretty sure Konsta could still out run me but he is running a TRD S/C. Although the only 1st gen I can really compare mine too are Monte's and Ben's and they are both running oversize tires too.
It definitely was faster WOT, but the long tubes were the biggest detriment to my low end, but also the largest contributor to my top end IMO. Not a good trade off for a truck running 33s that has enough trouble cruising as is... Someone tell monte's dad to buy my tires I just took off!
Old 05-14-2013, 10:18 AM   #957

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Yeah...No. That is one thing that I won't ever do. I'm not a fan at all of that look on SWB Tacos. I guess I just won't be boss-tastic then

It definitely was faster WOT, but the long tubes were the biggest detriment to my low end, but also the largest contributor to my top end IMO. Not a good trade off for a truck running 33s that has enough trouble cruising as is... Someone tell monte's dad to buy my tires I just took off!
I'm in the market for a tire(s) but I want either a cheap set or one of my current tires. Or a set of 37's. haha
Old 05-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #958
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
I'm in the market for a tire(s) but I want either a cheap set or one of my current tires. Or a set of 37's. haha
Lol I don't have any 37s up for grabs
Old 05-14-2013, 10:23 AM   #959
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm I have long tubes and 35's and the truck has absolutely no problem cruising down the freeways
Old 05-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #960
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Hmm I have long tubes and 35's and the truck has absolutely no problem cruising down the freeways
You're not at 5500ft elevation either

I just did a run up here and my S/C only makes 2 lbs due to the thin air! Now boosted I am as fast as a stock Tacoma at sea level