Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

memario1214's JAFR Build

Old 06-29-2013, 06:35 PM   #1101
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Yup. I am getting it trailered back to MT where I can attend to it later because I don't want anyone else replacing an aftermarket fuel pump other than someone who knows what they are doing... god only knows when that will be though. Ill likely buy a car when I get to Kansas though.
Sorry Kid! Maybe the old girl just has too many miles on her to tolerate the SC.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #1102
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess. Its making 6 lbs when it should be at about 30. Needs to be pulled out and troubleshot but I can only imagine its a bad pump unless something came loose somehow
Strange noises? Did you buy it used?
Old 06-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #1103
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fuel pump went out... truck left me stranded in Limon CO and here I sit for now waiting for a ride all the way from KC. Been thinking about it for a while now anyways and today may have been that catalyst. The Great American part out may or may not be in the future... I'm $500 deep already today and my ride isn't even here yet which will cost me who knows how much more. I'm quite distraught right now to say the least.
How much is that ride costing you? i woulda came and got you man lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
so you're just leaving it in CO?

and I call deebs on...on...lightbar!
Get in line
Old 06-30-2013, 10:04 AM   #1104
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
How much is that ride costing you? i woulda came and got you man lol

Get in line
Wut? You gonna put the lightbar on your STATION WAGON?!?! Maybe you should take the wheels and tires too
Old 07-02-2013, 02:20 PM   #1105
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wut? You gonna put the lightbar on your STATION WAGON?!?! Maybe you should take the wheels and tires too
t
Actually....working on an idea for lights on the audi

And you won't use it properly anyways..u say we don't need more light.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #1106
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
That moment when you know more than the shop that is working on your vehicle, you are 600 miles away, and you don't have all of the answers either... Wonder how much labor they have charged me? They have had the truck for 2 days and haven't even dropped the tank yet WTF!?

Old 07-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #1108
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Ey...... sigh.
And if it wasn't for you, we would be even further behind.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #1109

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
What shop? Need me to pay them a visit?
Old 07-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #1110
Vivid Illumination

George's Repair shop in Limon, CO. Go ahead, there's a chance you might learn them something.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:58 AM   #1113

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I gots a short box... Thanks for the thought though!
Not the only short thing you got....
Old 07-06-2013, 05:30 PM   #1114

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
I know what's wrong wiff yer truck! You forgot to install the all important chrome vent thingys and hoses
Old 07-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #1115
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know what's wrong wiff yer truck! You forgot to install the all important chrome vent thingys and hoses
Doozy
Old 07-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #1116
Vivid Illumination

Okay, now I'm really getting frustrated... The shop that has my truck HASN'T EVEN STARTED ON IT YET. **Super Duper pissed off**
Old 07-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #1117
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay, now I'm really getting frustrated... The shop that has my truck HASN'T EVEN STARTED ON IT YET. **Super Duper pissed off**
God damn man!! That sucks!!
Old 07-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #1118

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you serious? They've had it for what? 2 weeks? What was there excuse?
Old 07-12-2013, 01:06 PM   #1119
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Are you serious? They've had it for what? 2 weeks? What was there excuse?
"We've been running ragged"... I think it's an out of sight out of mind thing. I'm 1000 miles away so they're just like fuck it I think
Old 07-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #1120

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
"We've been running ragged"... I think it's an out of sight out of mind thing. I'm 1000 miles away so they're just like fuck it I think
Maybe they sold it!

I'd just tell them that you will be there on a certain day to pick it up and it had better be done. And if they can't find the time to fix it by that date then they need to arrange to have it shipped to you...on their dime.