LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Custom built (by me) rock sliders

Old 11-04-2008, 12:00 PM   #21
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Good work, Lets see some test pics now
Old 11-05-2008, 04:34 AM   #22
NOMAD
ANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the rough

ANDYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Looks nice! Have you tried them out yet?
Not yet they've only been on for 3 days! I hope to lift the truck before i do any serious wheeling
Old 11-05-2008, 04:34 AM   #23
NOMAD
ANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
hi-lift test
yep thats part of the test as well as a side impact and pull test
Old 11-05-2008, 04:38 AM   #24
NOMAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
looking good. It looks like the extend out beyond the truck doors, or is that the angle? I like the door ding prevention of my side steps.
that was 80% of my motivation i wanted Rocker panel protection from door dings I cant wait to see the reaction on someone face when they fling the door open and BAM! they hit a steel bar and fucks there door edge up
Old 11-05-2008, 04:47 AM   #25
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Those look sweeeet. About 3 months,Count me in for a set. Acc.cab.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:55 AM   #26
NOMAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Those look sweeeet. About 3 months,Count me in for a set. Acc.cab.
haha wel'll see, we'll see............
Old 11-05-2008, 04:59 AM   #27
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYTACOMA View Post
haha wel'll see, we'll see............
Thanks, Please keep us updated.
Old 11-15-2008, 03:33 PM   #28
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I want your sliders!
Old 11-15-2008, 06:26 PM   #30
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
sliders look awesome man!!! may i suggest a coating of bedliner on top of the sliders...........wont rust, will last longer than just paint, plus it'll give you extra grip when you step on them. just an idea.

make a set for an 04 double cab.....and i'd buy a set!!!
Old 11-15-2008, 07:00 PM   #31
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea on how they'd be priced? Preferably as a bolt on set?
Old 11-17-2008, 04:32 AM   #32
NOMAD

Thanks! everyone for you replies and ideas.

" Any idea on how they'd be priced? Preferably as a bolt on set? "
not yet we are still working the bugs out and pricing is soon to follow

"sliders look awesome man!!! may i suggest a coating of bedliner on top of the sliders...........wont rust, will last longer than just paint, plus it'll give you extra grip when you step on them. just an idea.

make a set for an 04 double cab.....and i'd buy a set!!! "

Thanks! I will proly use 3m undercoat for these particular ones but for production we will offer powder coat and un-coated. and we are working on a set for the 1 gens as well.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:05 AM   #33
soulreaper is on a distinguished road
soulreaper's Tacoma Gallery
i could only see a few things you could change just a bit but it would be up to you the bend for where it kicks out instead of the bend flat cut the to ends and groove weld them together instead of the bend , and maybe add some gussets for strength on the legs weld to the frame ..... just an idea
Old 12-10-2008, 07:05 AM   #34
Buzzard?
Corralitos4x4 is on a distinguished road

Army: PFC, Discharged 12/2005
Corralitos4x4's Tacoma Gallery
dang.dang.

bolt on set there.SOLD.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:27 AM   #35
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Not too shabby...
Old 12-10-2008, 07:46 AM   #36
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
Andy, those look really great!!! Where are you located? If you're near NC, I can def hook you up with some powder coating...
Old 12-10-2008, 07:49 AM   #37
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
You S.O.B just made the All-Pro Sliders!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous and inspired at the same time to try and make my own now. Great job. Mad rep
Old 12-10-2008, 08:09 AM   #38
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I love them. I have been wanting some but they are way to pricey to buy, but my dad is a welder/metal fab guy for a living so we will be making a set here in the next few months. But Im not sure if I want to go with square or round tubing.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:18 AM   #39
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Those look awesome!!! Good job!
Old 12-10-2008, 08:36 AM   #40

crazieN8's Tacoma Gallery
man those look awesome! i just talked to my buddy last week about me usin his welder to make some, now i must!