Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

GTABurnouts Radiant Red CCSB TRD OR

Old 07-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #121
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Leaving the golden Gate we opped for the 101 and a night in Fort Bragg. Wow Fort Brag is small. And it was cold.

Leaving fort bragg we headed to the USAL road turn off for a quick trip in to the lost coast... We will return for a longer stay this place was amazing for us Desert folk.

Beach all to ourselves...

more
Old 07-28-2013, 03:18 PM   #122
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We left the Lost coast in search of some Redwoods...

Got to drive thru tree park. Had to get the truck thru. The wife did a great job considering we where pretty much the largest truck to go thru that day...

From there it was back down the one and all the way to Santa Barbra for the remainder of the trip.

Now that we have a feel for the northern California area we do plan to return to check out some more of the forgotten part of California...
Old 07-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #123
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some AWSOME pics! I think we will have to hit that on the way down when we transfere back to the lower 48
Old 07-30-2013, 10:34 AM   #124
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
GREAT pics as always Hunter!!
Old 08-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Had to bump and sub. Pictures are awesome man! I'm going 285 mtr's next round too. do you remember what your caster numbers are?
I had one alignment where the guy said 7 degrees, but the last alignment was around 4.5 and 4.0 to help with road crown pull.

Thanks for the Bump.
Old 08-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #128
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah man... Badass truck here. Like the red with the dark topper honestly.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #129
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
I had one alignment where the guy said 7 degrees, but the last alignment was around 4.5 and 4.0 to help with road crown pull.

Thanks for the Bump.
cool thanks, I'm at 3* and I was gonna tell them to go to 4* when I get the 285 MTR's. Wont be for a while but that's the plan.

Be sure to post any pictures you feel like, they're all good I want a good camera but I think the truck is going to come first. Curious why you shoot a nikon over a canon or something else? Lenses available or just a nikon fan?
Old 08-17-2013, 05:53 PM   #130
ConnorBryan is on a distinguished road
EMS:
ConnorBryan's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread, awesome truck, amazing pictures.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #131
FXHO is on a distinguished road

Name: Luis
FXHO's Tacoma Gallery
What camera do you use to take your pictures? Pictures look awesome with your bad ass truck
Old 08-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
cool thanks, I'm at 3* and I was gonna tell them to go to 4* when I get the 285 MTR's. Wont be for a while but that's the plan.

Be sure to post any pictures you feel like, they're all good I want a good camera but I think the truck is going to come first. Curious why you shoot a nikon over a canon or something else? Lenses available or just a nikon fan?
285 MTR's look great but they do require some work to fit. Just keep that in mind. Also when my alignment was bad I had feathering issues with the tires and had to rotate them a few times to even them out.

I shoot nikon because I started with nikon. I ended up with a few lens and it just made sense to stick with it rather then swap all my stuff to Canon. I do like the Canon video abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorBryan View Post
Great thread, awesome truck, amazing pictures.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FXHO View Post
What camera do you use to take your pictures? Pictures look awesome with your bad ass truck
Most are shot with a Nikon D7000.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #133
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man how much lift is in the front? How much thread is showing on your icons?
Old 10-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #134
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Ave of The Giants right? Love that area!
Old 10-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Ave of The Giants right? Love that area!
It was. I like it alot. Being from the desert it was a crazy difference. We will be back to spend more time in Nor Cal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo808 View Post
Hey man how much lift is in the front? How much thread is showing on your icons?
Honestly I would need to look but I am pretty sure it was only like one full tun above the height they where shipped as.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #136
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It was. I like it alot. Being from the desert it was a crazy difference. We will be back to spend more time in Nor Cal.

Honestly I would need to look but I am pretty sure it was only like one full tun above the height they where shipped as.
Just wondering because I feel like its not giving me a full 3 inch lift, maybe 2.5. Especially when i look at other tacos with 3 inch lifts. I got like 1.75 inch thread showing on drivers side and 1.5 on passenger side and it still got taco lean...
Old 11-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #137

Took a road trip to SEMA 2013. Basically shot up to Barstow then took the powerline road from Barstow to Primm.

Took lots of pics....

The Start of the power line road

Pretty epic drive. Running solo, I had to remind myself that help was a way off. Didn't see a single person on the entire road. Installed a dust light right before the trip. Basically its the light I took out of my grill Installed on a small bracket.

Old 11-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #138

Old 11-08-2013, 09:59 PM   #139
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That looks like a lot of fun
Old 11-09-2013, 07:30 AM   #140