Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

GTABurnouts Radiant Red CCSB TRD OR

Old 10-09-2011, 12:54 AM   #1
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
GTABurnouts Radiant Red CCSB TRD OR

2007 Radiant Red Crew Cab Short Bed TRD Off Road 4X4

Current:

Aftermarket Parts / Mods**:

Total Chaos Upper Control Arms
Icon Extended Travel W/ Resi's Coilovers
Icon 2.0 rear shocks W/ Resi's
Dakar Rear leafs
285/75R16 MTR's On Method Double Standards
Pioneer 4300 in-dash, touchscreen DVD unit with backup camera (junk)
Weathertech all-weather mats (front and rear)
CB Radio (hardwired)
Ammo Cans Mounted in bed.
Extra D rings installed to front bed mounting locations
Grill painted to match (Ebay rad red spray paint)
2011 Grill
Rear Bumper bedlined
Trailer Connector tucked
Any Time Fog light Mod
BLHM Done
Sliders Welded to Frame
20 OKLED Mounted in lower Grill

First Post:
Just got her home today. I had to Fly to Denver to bring it back (truck is from AZ).

Flew out Friday the 7th in the afternoon. The original owner is out of country. So I met his parents in the Parking Garage at the airport. The truck checked out and I was on my way home. 900+ miles and 14 hours of driving back to Tucson.

I took my camera for some pictures along the way.

First pic...

First night I drove 4 hours and stopped to sleep in a rest stop some where just inside New Mexico. It pretty much rained the whole time. Then it ended up being 35 degrees at the rest stop. I had to run the heater to be able to even sleep. I got all of 3 hours then decided to continue on early the next morning.

Stopped to shoot some more pics

As I continued on I started to climb Glorieta Pass, near Santa Fe, New Mexico. The Pass had already seen snow. So more pics, of my new to me truck with some snow....

And moving on.....

As I approached Albuquerque I noticed that there was tons of hot air balloons taking off. I grabbed some pics from the side of the road before some board cops told me to move along....

More later:
Old 10-09-2011, 12:55 AM   #2
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Took a small freeway bypass to avoid more boring freeway....

Went thru some small towns and some nice curvy mt. roads...

Old 10-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #3
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Dude, love the mushroom hot air balloon in the last pic! lol Nice truck man, great color choice
Old 10-09-2011, 04:03 PM   #4
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Dude, love the mushroom hot air balloon in the last pic! lol Nice truck man, great color choice
X2
Old 10-15-2011, 02:32 PM   #6

Spent the last few hours doing the simple free mods...

Locking rear storage...

And since the white writing out had to go I also debadged the truck....

And the beginning of my BHLM...

Old 10-15-2011, 02:38 PM   #7
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics of your truck!
Old 10-15-2011, 02:53 PM   #8
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I like it!
Old 10-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #9
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna shoot my truck??? Lol. Wish I had camera skills and a nice camera, doin it right dude!

Lookin good
Old 10-15-2011, 06:25 PM   #10

Thanks for the comments guys....

Today was free mod Saturday. Only thing I wanted to do and had trouble with was the anytime on Fog light. Still not sure what I did wrong there, I guess I will fix it tomorrow.

So finished the BHLM

And only way to gt a picture for the whole front with out moving the truck was to get a little Evo wing in the picture.....

Also installed a flashlight....
And yes it clears the door panel.

And a clean shot of the tailgate. No more stupid badges....

Old 10-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #11
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful shots man!
Old 10-16-2011, 01:56 PM   #12

Some more pics from todays little drive

Old 10-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #13

Spent Satuday painting the rear bumper with bed liner. I will get some pics soon. Goal is to remove the roof rack this weeks once the key comes in. Also I will slowely remove all chrome from this truck.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:04 PM   #14

quick shot from today.

while I was out taking pics of the girls ride. Just turned and snapped the pic of the truck...

Her car....

Old 11-05-2011, 08:50 PM   #16

Took the truck on a road trip to Vegas for SEMA, just got home. On the way back I headed off road to check out some trails near the hoover dam area.

I was finally able to get pictures of the truck with the painted grill and removal of the roof rack.

Old 11-12-2011, 07:49 AM   #17
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck. I will keep my eyes open around the airport site for you.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:12 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Good looking truck. I will keep my eyes open around the airport site for you.
Crazy seeing your truck here. This area has a ton of tacomas most are stock so yours stood out with nice suspension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Nice lookin rig! Rad Red FTMFW!
Rad red was the only color I wanted so I was pretty happy when it worked out.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:27 PM   #20

Took the girl and the dogs on a little loop in Southern AZ. Arivaca to Ruby road then a quick stop in Nogales for some tacos.

Truck rides great once i aired down to around 24psi. some pics the the drive.

And airing back up before hitting the freeway to Nogales...