Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bro-Dozer Motorsports 05 Tacoma Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #22
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
not much of an update but i finally got the shock hoops welded in and painted up, well actually i did that last week haha, also plasti-derp'd my wheels. Ill get some pic up tomorow.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:29 PM   #23
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-19-2012, 08:32 PM   #24
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
the wheels look good andrew! your running stock bedsides right? do you have the defined bracket or just self cleared them? it looks super clean!
Old 01-19-2012, 08:54 PM   #25
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
thanks krish! Yup im running stock bedsides with the plastic flare ripped off hahah. Yeah i just let them self clear no defined bedside bracket or anything.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:53 PM   #26
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
my favorite mod by far!

Old 02-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #27
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
my favorite mod by far!

awesome...
Old 02-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #28
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
having a little fun before work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1V_eweJF4
Old 02-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #29
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
converted the hellas to 55w HID mmmhhmmmmm!
Old 02-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #30
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
fuggers are bright, night run anyone?

Old 02-07-2012, 07:11 PM   #32
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
thanks!
Old 02-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #33
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Im diggin the truck man. How much travel are you pulling in the back?
Old 02-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #34
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
fuggers are bright, night run anyone?

Let's do it, light bar FTW
Old 02-07-2012, 11:12 PM   #35
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
Im diggin the truck man. How much travel are you pulling in the back?
thanks man. im pulling 17 strapped, and have about 9 inches of up travel at ride height.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:18 PM   #36
interm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant future
Name: Matt
interm_4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
having a little fun before work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1V_eweJF4
truck looks super smooth just like the first time i saw it out in oco at the dmz bbq back in 2010
Old 02-07-2012, 11:29 PM   #37
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man, it felt so awesome when Tim complimented the smoothness and handling of my truck when i hit those whoops before the slide. I remember he told me that out of all the leaf sprung trucks that were there mine looked the smoothest over those whoops. DMZ sua FTMFW!!
Old 02-17-2012, 10:21 AM   #38
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
wow what a build!
Old 02-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #39
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
once again huuuge props to polyperformance.com and nicole at TotalChaos!! I ordered all this stuff yesterday afternoon and it got to my door today before I got home from lunch with my buddies.

Hoping to get these welded on the truck soon. more so the shock tower gussets, i'll have to find some major time off to do the cam tab gussets and the spindle gussets, got a few more things coming my way to....

Old 02-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #40
Bosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
Bosmob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my favorite mod by far!

Did you get this at the Convoy NAPA by any chance?

Products Discussed in this Thread