Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bro-Dozer Motorsports 05 Tacoma Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #121
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
I love the grabbers, they hookup well and when they don't I just throw it into 4wd I also love how thick the sidewalls are, no need to worry when sriving through bushes and shit. These are lembowskis old tires, I forgot how many miles were on them when he sold then to me but I've put at least 15k miles on them and they've held up well as far as wear. I'd buy them again if I found a deal.
Save up your monies, I'll be selling my current set int he next month or two.

I got's 6 of them lol
Old 04-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #122
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Trucks looking good bro, the bedsides really set it off!

btw where did you get the amber cover for your LED bar?

thanks man! lets hit some trails sometime!
I got the amber covers at 4wp right there off broadway.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #123
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Save up your monies, I'll be selling my current set int he next month or two.

I got's 6 of them lol
damn man! hahaha I may or may not be upgrading to 315's
Old 04-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #124
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
damn man! hahaha I may or may not be upgrading to 315's
I'm going 295/75-16 AT2's.

35's are just too much, not looking to re-gear and they just beat everything up.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:28 PM   #125
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I'm going 295/75-16 AT2's.

35's are just too much, not looking to re-gear and they just beat everything up.

really throwing the idea around, im just to lazy to regear both front and rear diffs
Old 04-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #126
Rompin Around

Quote:
really throwing the idea around, im just to lazy to regear both front and rear diffs
Believe me I want them bad, but just don't think I want to deal with it.

Eddie has been fine with his 295's so I'm sure I will be also.

Plus it will be nice to have a slightly quieter tire, and maybe pick up a extra MPG or 2.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:43 PM   #127
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
digging this build.

are 295's pretty much the max that the stock gears can turn, within reason(power/fuel economy)?
Old 04-04-2013, 02:17 PM   #128
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spd View Post
digging this build.

are 295's pretty much the max that the stock gears can turn, within reason(power/fuel economy)?

for the v6 id say thats the biggest id go without a regear to aleast 4.11, anything over 285's w/o a regear will kill me since Ive got a little 4 banger.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #129
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks man! lets hit some trails sometime!
I got the amber covers at 4wp right there off broadway.
For sure! At least once a week I have a day off of work where I just sit at home and watch TV since I have nothing else to do
Do you remember how much you paid for the covers? If there cheap enough I'll go get some after work

Quote:
for the v6 id say thats the biggest id go without a regear to aleast 4.11, anything over 285's w/o a regear will kill me since Ive got a little 4 banger.
I have a 4cly aswell and my 265's lag a lot with stock gears but I'm an automatic, I'm getting new wheels and tires as a graduation present from my parents this June and I wanna get 285's or 295's but i wouldn't be able to regear for around a year
Old 04-05-2013, 04:23 PM   #130
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Do you remember how much you paid for the covers? If there cheap enough I'll go get some after work
I gottem for 12 bucks a pop. They usually have to order it and get it shipped to the store from the warehouse. Luckily it only takes a day for us since the main warehouse is in LA.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #131
Chopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marco
Chopn8r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I gottem for 12 bucks a pop. They usually have to order it and get it shipped to the store from the warehouse. Luckily it only takes a day for us since the main warehouse is in LA.
Thanks, Andrew. That is correct, we have them in our warehouse & your price is $13.99 each. Trigo: Just give me a call if you want me to order you a set.

-Marco
Old 04-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #132
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopn8r View Post
Thanks, Andrew. That is correct, we have them in our warehouse & your price is $13.99 each. Trigo: Just give me a call if you want me to order you a set.

-Marco

Chula Vista 4WP is where I go whenever I need something quick! Not only because its close to the house but you have a very knowledgeable group of guys down there! Jr. (Africa) has alway taken care of me real well even when he worked out at ORW. Same with you Marco when you were with DSM! Now i got my one stop spot
Old 04-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #133
Chopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marco
Chopn8r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chula Vista 4WP is where I go whenever I need something quick! Not only because its close to the house but you have a very knowledgeable group of guys down there! Jr. (Africa) has alway taken care of me real well even when he worked out at ORW. Same with you Marco when you were with DSM! Now i got my one stop spot
I remember meeting a young kid years ago at Pomona Off Road Expo, when I was working at ORW and I sold him some Fox coil-overs for his Tacoma.

DSM FTW!!! Por vida!
Old 05-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #134
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #135
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
As I have stated over instagram, I love your truck man!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:46 PM   #136
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
hahah thanks dude, get that LT kit!!! do ittt!

ahhh I love exploring
Old 05-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #137
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahah thanks dude, get that LT kit!!! do ittt!

ahhh I love exploring
Dude, I need to make the jump! The 2" kit is fun, but I want something more!

I too love exploring, I am planning a trip up to Mammoth/bishop this summer!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #138
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
did some more exploring today. I love putting dirt miles on my truck, I didnt dump thousands into this thing for it to look cool.

Jut hangin out with the boys...

Old 06-03-2013, 10:50 AM   #139
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
^ That's bad ass!
Old 06-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #140
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
on a clear night the view of Mexico is freakin rad. All the twinkly lights n shittt ahaha

Products Discussed in this Thread