Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bro-Dozer Motorsports 05 Tacoma Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Bro-Dozer Motorsports 05 Tacoma Long Travel Build....

shell reef expressway whoops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIUug2gIUTU

Mudd hill fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff5uGUFx95c

heres a link to my build thread on ttora all future updates will be posted here from now on.

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.ph...89#post2219789

all fabwork and installs done in garage

1 3/4" DOM tubed bumper with 3/8" boxed frame horns, 2 hella 4k converted to 55w HID, 16 watt dually clones
1 3/4" DOM bolt in bedcage
Pelfreybilt Sliders w/kickout
A few gussets here and a few gussets there.

Suspension:
Front:
Total Chaos 3.5" LT
Total chaos heimed UCA
Total Chaos secondary shock hoop
Total chaos extended 4x4 axles
Total Chaos Coilbucket gussets
Total Chaos cam tab gussets
Fox 2.5"x 8" coilovers 18" 650lb spring

Rear:
DMZ spring under
16" king tripple bypass

wheels/tires:

Eagle alloy series 195 16x8 4.5"bs
315/75/16 Hankook RT03 mt's

Body:
Glassworks 4" front fenders
McNeil Racing 4" TT fiberglass bedsides
lots of custom desert pinstriping

Performance:
4.88 gears
aFe Power Magnum FORCE Stage-2 PRO DRY S Intake

Comms.

Modded Kenwood Tm-281 w/permanent antenna mount

quick overview of the transformation of my taco...

bone stock from the dealer got it used with 42k on her.

June 06

First mod Fox 2.5" c/o and fox 2.0" shocks out back

first trip out on the new shocks.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #2
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
may 07
saved up more money bought some Camburg UCA's from SCEXPLORER

Then saved for 265's

Old 10-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
yay build thread!!! hahaha. im sticking around for this one!
Old 10-11-2011, 04:48 PM   #4
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
bought a defiant lightbar and three kragen HID's truck stayed like this for about a year and a half or two years. Learned alot about working on my truck. Mashed on my truck like this everywhere from the deserts, mountains to the snow took it all but i knew i wanted LT so i jsut kept saving. Bought and did all this when i was 17-18 y/o

1 1/2-2yrs later with tons i mean tons! of desert,mountain,snow and wheeling trips in between.......

worked the entire summer and then some to save money for DMZ's Spring under and some shocks bought it all august of 09

October 2009 finally get to really start building my truck

Mon 10-19-09 took my truck over to my buddys house monday took the bed off stored it on the trailer and installed a new AFE dry filter intake.

tues/wed/thurs- cut all the front and rear hangers off, got dmz's tacked up, got the leafs and spring perches mocked up all we need to do now is shorten the drive shaft set the pinion angle and build a bedcage.
10-19-09

cleaning up the frame, getting ready to weld the shackle hangers on.

hangers all welded up nice and pretty.

started layin down some tube. The bedcage is going to be all bolt on. Those 2x2 pieces between the the bed bolt thingys are just there acting as a spacer they wont be there later on there just making up for the space that the bed would take up if that makes any sense haahha.

got the shocks mocked up cycled the travel ,figured out where were going to mount the shocks blah blah blah. mmm bypasses!

bent the hoops got those tacked in place

made shock tabs for the hoops.

made shock tabs for the axle, set the pinion angle, fully welded up the spring perches

shock mocked up again

sleeperr! bedcage is done im lovin the look with no glass. all thats left to do is shorten the driveshaft

spring under done.

now to start building the bumper.

materials; 1"3/4 DOM, 3/16" flat stock for the horns, 1"1/2 dom for the down tubes.

Done 6hr job.

dropped out

11-2-09
How she sat as of 11-2-09 so clean, cage painted,shocks charged and ready to hit the desert.

The bumper and rear suspension install/bedcage build took exactly 2 weeks monday 10-19-09 to monday 11-2-09

Garage Fab FTW!

now time to start saving for my chaos kit FML hahahaha........TBC

revalved the shocks about 2 weeks later and holy shit, the diferance on and offroad is like night and day.

here is what my compresion stack looked like before. This must have ben a weird .020 stack shims were doubled up except the largest one and 2 middle shims in between the doubled up ones, for a total of 9 very thick shims.

and here is what was on the rebound side. im thinking it was .010 dont know for sure because i dont have calipers.

few months ater got new wheels and tires.

got my self a little update 6 months later!!! big props to nelson18matt he saw the add and pm'd me letting me know whats up so stoked. All i need are some coilovers!!

2 weeks after purchasing kit, installed in my garage took about 8 hours.

all buttoned up and aligned

few months later got new shoes again.. i <3 craigslist.

mounted spare cant believe how good of a deal i got on 5 wheels w/5 brand new BFG a/t's

8 months later picked up some used glass.

painted up those bitches in my garage with some duplicolor.

4 months later once again being the craigslist whore iam, i picked up some wheels and tires for another smokin deal i couldnt pass up.

also while putting those wheels on my truck I noticed that I bent the shaft on my passenger side bypass, wtf no idea how that happend. Bought a new shaft today from DSM gunna fix it on thursday. Any one in San Diego or anywhere who needs shock work done or needs shock parts for an honest, and affordable price hit up sonny at downsouth motorsports their best guys in the business!!

finally got 4x4 axles, install coming soon!

also HUGE props to Polyperformance.com i ordered these on the
25th at about 2pm and they came in the very next day friday the
26th! talk about great customer service and even better shipping.

4x install dayy woot! start of my day

ran my truck with the outer like this for a year lmao cardboard and ductape FTW!

taking the balls out of the cage, and removig the cage is wayyyyyy easier than people make it out to be

heres a shitty little video of the process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry-3ckI8Cnk

final product

all back together.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:48 PM   #5
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck man!!!
Old 10-11-2011, 05:19 PM   #6
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
added pics for all you lazy fuckers
Old 10-11-2011, 05:20 PM   #7
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
mod i did today

got bored and installed some led's in the back window for shits n giggles maybe it will in handy at the races or something. I want to upgrade to a bigger led bar and a SHO-ME flasher with all the traffic warning patterns and such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABI-gSNglw
Old 10-11-2011, 05:23 PM   #8
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
mod i did today

got bored and installed some led's in the back window for shits n giggles maybe it will in handy at the races or something. I want to upgrade to a bigger led bar and a SHO-ME flasher with all the traffic warning patterns and such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABI-gSNglw
where did u buy that from?? i wanna add one into my tacoma n work truck...sometimes i gotta park on the street in the middle of traffic n such
Old 10-11-2011, 05:36 PM   #9
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
where did u buy that from?? i wanna add one into my tacoma n work truck...sometimes i gotta park on the street in the middle of traffic n such

amazon.com, if you work in the streets or anywhere like that id suggest getting a real good traffic advisor led bar but those run a pretty penny upwords of 200+ i got these janky ass things for fun and to see if id likem haha so far so good.

http://www.amazon.com/Bright-Emergen.../dp/B004P0ULVY
Old 10-11-2011, 05:39 PM   #10

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
amazon.com, if you work in the streets or anywhere like that id suggest getting a real good traffic advisor led bar but those run a pretty penny upwords of 200+ i got these janky ass things for fun and to see if id likem haha so far so good.

http://www.amazon.com/Bright-Emergen.../dp/B004P0ULVY
ehh its like 40% of places i work at i have to park the truck right up infront of the place n its on the main street so that would help. thanks
Old 10-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #11
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
got bored and plasti-diped the skidplate today the tacoma next to me is my dads 06 .

Old 10-18-2011, 04:35 PM   #12
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
I want ur truck... That is all.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:40 PM   #13
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
everything is always for sale
Old 12-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #14
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
santa dropped off some goodies early updates coming soon!

Old 12-21-2011, 09:16 PM   #15
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, it's coming along, and far from being finished Ahah
Old 12-22-2011, 08:04 PM   #17
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
You were at RATR right? You were sitting near me at the drivers meeting in that tent thing. I noticed the shirt.
yeah i was at ratr, nah wasnt at the drivers meeting, i didnt co drive, you either saw one of my friends nick or chris, their brothers and raced the entire weekend.

heres some pics of the race truck truck from that weekend, we were pitting with Todd arthur, and Ron attig

Old 12-22-2011, 08:07 PM   #18
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
got a little work done today

cutting the inner fender well a little for a much needed upgrade

mocked up
Old 12-22-2011, 08:33 PM   #20
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
ohh yeahhh. Ive been putting this off for the last year or so now is the time!

Products Discussed in this Thread