Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Toyota Man's 11 DCSB Build

Old 01-22-2012, 12:37 AM   #41
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
That's one nice looking pickup man!
Thank you
Old 01-22-2012, 01:25 AM   #42
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear about your parents. thats one hell of a story!!! your truck looks amazing!!!! solid build!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #43
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got some good pics while up at long beach. I will upload tomorrow. Went to take a short holiday and do some mountain bike riding. While there, my bike was stolen off my locked bike carrier. Some SOB used a pry bar and bent the lock up enough to get my bike out. At least they didn't screw up my truck.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:25 AM   #45
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMAtose HI View Post
how do you like the trd intake and exhaust and may i ask how much you paid for both?
Honestly, I love the sound of both of them together. The exhaust tip looks cool with the etched TRD on the tip and it has a deeper throaty sound. Other than that the new system looks about the same when layed out next to the stock system. It is stainless which is a very nice touch. I paid right around $500 for the exhaust installed. Save your self some money and just install it the self. I would even help you if you want. Easy to install.

The Intake again sounds cool and under the hood it looks Awsome. I am disappointed with this second design that has the plastic top that snaps into place. It is a pain in the butt to get the top back in place and seated if you removed to check the filter. I had to practically remove the whole thing just to get it to line up to reseal the box. If I could dind a first gen intake I would swap it over. I paid about $350 for the Intake installed. Again I would do it my self and could help you.

I paid for everything when I bought my truck that is yhe only reason they installed the stuff
Old 02-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #46
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the reply and offering your help. i'm just looking around to see what i actually want to get. ill let you know once i get everything. thanks again.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:30 PM   #47
Toyota Man

xxxxxxxx
Old 03-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #49
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Sorry about the bike. Truck is looking good
Thanks man. Just pisses me off how people can disrespect others property so much. I hope the dude gets hit by a snow plow, wearing black clothes, while riding my bike late at night while intoxicated.

Nope scratch that, I am being way over reactive I would then feel real bad for the plow driver.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #50
Toyota Man

Here is the latest addition to the truck. I removed the plastic lower valance and installed the same mesh as what is used on the grill.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:08 PM   #52
Toyota Man

I have been thinking about what to do next. Here is a few of the idea's I have spinning around in my head.

1. Retro Headlight upgrade using morimoto projectors
2. Either Katzskin leathers, or Wet Okole seat covers. (Spelling on either?) I would like to have heated seats.
3. URD Pulley
4. I have thought about buying the cover and inner bulb assembly for the 12 mirrors and cutting and fitting to my existing mirrors. Havent decided if I want to try it or not.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:48 AM   #54
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Man View Post
Thanks man. Just pisses me off how people can disrespect others property so much. I hope the dude gets hit by a snow plow, wearing black clothes, while riding my bike late at night while intoxicated.

Nope scratch that, I am being way over reactive I would then feel real bad for the plow driver.
Haha, I know how you feel. I had a bike stolen out of my fenced back yard.

Quote:
I have been thinking about what to do next. Here is a few of the idea's I have spinning around in my head.

1. Retro Headlight upgrade using morimoto projectors
2. Either Katzskin leathers, or Wet Okole seat covers. (Spelling on either?) I would like to have heated seats.
3. URD Pulley
4. I have thought about buying the cover and inner bulb assembly for the 12 mirrors and cutting and fitting to my existing mirrors. Havent decided if I want to try it or not.
Well I have retro projectors and Katzkin heated leathers and I know you will be happy with either or both. I love mine! The modified mirrors sounds cool too though, I like the 12 mirrors.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #55
SouthernTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
SouthernTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome looking ride.

What did replacing the hood with a scooped one cost you?
Old 03-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #56
KCCO
FarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud of
FarmBoyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

look at the price of that gas
Old 03-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #57
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTaco View Post
Awesome looking ride.

What did replacing the hood with a scooped one cost you?
I'm into the hood about $800
Old 03-20-2012, 05:50 AM   #58
SouthernTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
SouthernTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you , sir. It looks sweet.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:40 PM   #59
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTaco View Post
Thank you , sir. It looks sweet.
Thanks
Old 04-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #60
Toyota Man

Just finished the Lower eyelids! These look awsome.