LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Toyota Man's 11 DCSB Build

Old 09-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #101
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Real Nice Build. . .

Sorry about your parents and I know not a day goes by you don't think of them. Mine are away for 2.5 weeks on vacation international right now and I haven't talked to them for over a week. I couldn't imagine them not coming back. So I feel for you man.

What better way to remember your dad by continuing on with your plans. The date of production sent me chills when I read it.

Kudos man to you and stay strong. They're watching over you.
Thank you sir! I know they are.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #102
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey guys thought I would share the result of the other build that I have completed.

The 1UZ powered 4runner is back on the road. It is running all factory gauges, toyota R150F

I have an 85 straight axle sitting in the shop getting put together so I can swap it too. Hopefully this summer that can start next.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #103
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Nice runner!
Old 02-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #104
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Nice runner!

Thanks
Old 03-22-2013, 08:29 PM   #106
tennisbum132 is on a distinguished road
tennisbum132's Tacoma Gallery
Great build! I love what you've done with the truck and even more so the motivation and sentimentality behind it.

Products Discussed in this Thread