Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

rear tsb question w/ lift

Old 10-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
rear tsb question w/ lift

I have a '10 dc with a 3" pro comp lift and an aal in the rear.
Can I have the rear leaf tsb done and keep my aal?
Will my pro comp shocks in the back be long enough?
I stand about a 1/2" lower in the back will the aal and rear tsb lift it an additional inch or level it out?
I am mainly concerned that the stealership will tell me they won't perform the rear tsb due to the fact that my shocks won't fit.
Any help would greatly be appreciated.