ALLBLK Taco's Build

Old 04-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #21
AllBLKTaco will become famous soon enough

Army: 101st Airborne, 3rd ACR Ft Bliss
AllBLKTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Latest Pics of the Rig!

Old 04-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #22
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
THAT IS FUCKING NUTS!

excellent work on that rack and bumper combo!!

by the way...you're truck is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too clean
Old 04-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #23

Thanks... DIRT coming this weekend, hitting up Chinaman's Gulch and watching friends do CARNAGE. Should be a great weekend to wheel!
Old 04-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #24
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBLKTaco View Post
Thanks... DIRT coming this weekend, hitting up Chinaman's Gulch and watching friends do CARNAGE. Should be a great weekend to wheel!
pics are a must!

if you're around town saturday, a bunch of the guys are getting together to work on some trucks if you wanted to swing by

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post4956079
Old 04-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #25
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! I love the way the truck looks!
Old 05-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #27
Indiehawk is on a distinguished road
Indiehawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
THAT IS FUCKING NUTS!

excellent work on that rack and bumper combo!!
X2!
Old 05-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #28
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Super nice
Old 05-20-2012, 04:35 PM   #30
clcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to behold
clcoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice build. I really like the bed rack and wished I was closer to AVID so they could build me one!
Old 05-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #31
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
what is next to your cup holder on ur center console?
Old 05-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #32
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is SICK!!! I had a similar idea for the rack! It looks great!
Old 05-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by s10nick View Post
what is next to your cup holder on ur center console?
My buddy and I installed two "full time" power outlets and a CB connection. I have a handheld Midland CB that I use on the trails.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chepo View Post
Your truck is SICK!!! I had a similar idea for the rack! It looks great!

Thanks!
Old 05-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by clcoyle View Post
Very nice build. I really like the bed rack and wished I was closer to AVID so they could build me one!
Yeah me too! I actually drove down there from Denver. Made a long weekend out of it. Brandon and his guys are extremely cool to deal with. He ships too, might cost a pretty penny on something like that though...
Old 06-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom View Post
Very nice build! What kind of bumper is that? Is it AVID as well? It looks like it integrates into the bed rack. Please tell.
Thanks! It's a local guy here in Denver, Teague Oliver at TWO Create Motorsports.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:56 PM   #38
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice build, loving the upgrades.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:42 AM   #39
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
been in love with that bed rack ever since I saw the first photos...
Old 02-20-2013, 07:13 PM   #40
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Such a sick bed rack! How is visibility with it?