Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bridgcat's TRD Build...

Old 02-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #41
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
The ran the y pipe right after the mufflers. I wanted to keep the stock mufflers because I pretty much just like the look of dual pipes and don't care much for a loud truck (hunting). I had true dual (no mufflers) on my 2007 and grew to hate it so I had them put the mufflers back on. It was annoyingly loud. With the setup I have now it is deeper and a little more throatier than normal but not super noticeable and not loud and annoying at all.
so you just have a y pipe coming out of your stock muffler?
Old 05-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #45
BakerTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
BakerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
I'll def let ya know. I'm so damn indecisive. One minute I really like them and the next I am tired of them. It really all depends on the lift route I go with. Hell...there have been times where I have considered trading them out with my 16" TRD wheels. lol
I know exactly what you mean man! I've just always loved the beadlock wheels but haven't found a used pair around me. And if you ever do decide you want those stock TRD wheels I've got a pair!
Old 05-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #46
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get the color matched grille? I like that style.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:05 AM   #49
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Sweet build. Love the trd rims and tailgate decal!
Old 05-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #50
Swampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
Swampmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Old 05-15-2012, 03:32 PM   #55
bridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: If I told you....I'd have to kill you. ;-)
bridgcat's Tacoma Gallery
Just got off the phone with Dan at wheelers offroad. He is shipping me the dakar springs, u bolts, diff & carrier bearing drop as well as the Camburg uniball upper control arms. He said the coils and rear shocks as well as the bumpstops could be up to six weeks for the wait but we are hoping for 2 weeks. I'm so damn excited about this lift....I hate the idea of waiting, but the service I have had with them so far has been excellent. They have done a great job on keeping me up to date on the status of my order.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #60
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
dam hella toys coming at once! Suspension make-over. Going to be one nice setup once it's all said and done.