Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

LilTuffGirl's "build"

Old 11-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #1
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
LilTuffGirl's "build"

She'll probably be more of a highway queen than anything. I've thought of maybe going off road a little but I really have crap luck and she is my DD... So who knows?
I got her on October 27th 2011 <3 lol

2005 Tacoma Sport 6 speed
3" Rough Country lift
Leather
and stuff...

That's how she was when I got her.

Today I painted the wheels black with caliper paint and since the paint IS for calipers I went ahead and sprayed those too along with the rear drum breaks..

I just got tint in to tint the tail lights (going with film tint instead of spray.. just in case...) I will hopefully be taking the headlights off this weekend and blacking out the housings...

And to prove I have bad luck - not only did I spray the crap out of my hands (not bad luck just horrible aim) but while painting my rear wheels - 2nd coat in... the freakin' spray can gets stuck on!! WTF?! so it gets a bit of a heavy coat and i'm cussing it up and down. I have to turn the can upside down to make it stop. I tried EVERYTHING to get the stupid thing to stop - NO luck So I go to apply a 3rd coat and the damn can spits out large drops of paint. YOU SON OF A!!!!! If I knew it wouldn't have sprayed me in the face I would have thrown that damn can as far as possible.....

But onto more happy pictures...

(this makes my heart pound.. my two loves!)

Oh yea had to ride the motorcycle last night to get more paint since the front wheels were off. My god that was a cold freakin' ride!! Lesson learned - ALWAYS buy more even if you don't think you'll need it!!!
Old 11-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
very nice! Im a fan of the SWB, 6 speed myself. haha

Wheres the pics of you next to your truck and bike?
Old 11-02-2011, 06:06 PM   #6
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Uhm.. I'm MIA?

And the scoop = SEX
Old 11-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #8
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
That's a very awesome taco, keep up the good work, I think a black Toyota grill emblem would top everything out
Old 11-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #10
Erich
Surferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Erich
Surferdude's Tacoma Gallery
Suuuuuweet!

Holey crap girl, that truck and you, are Bad Ass! Of course, the color rocks, IMO.

WTF, they have leather seats for these? Please tell me your's wasn't less than $30k!
EDIT: I now see it's 2005, whew. Still, very nice.

Crikey, I thought I was moving fast ordering seat covers and a Tonneau and you're painting stuff left and right, wow.

Nice bike but, a tad small for my liking, cause I'd kill myself on it.

Here's mine and "the beast" I just traded in for my Taco. Again, sweet rides.
Attached Thumbnails
LilTuffGirl's "build"-bike-beast.jpg  
Old 11-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #11
I thought about the devil horn yota in black but I think that'll get lost with the rest of the black.
Thought about painting tacoma black but that's a big can 'o paint just for that (the plasti dip crap)

I really want to take the sticker off the bed but i'm afraid the paint has faded too much and it'll look like crap.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #13
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
I thought about the devil horn yota in black but I think that'll get lost with the rest of the black.
Thought about painting tacoma black but that's a big can 'o paint just for that (the plasti dip crap)

I really want to take the sticker off the bed but i'm afraid the paint has faded too much and it'll look like crap.
i just picked up a shot peened black anodized clear powder coated set of andres horns. my shit is as black as the void and i'm positive it's going to looks sexy as hell pics to follow babe
Old 11-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
i just picked up a shot peened black anodized clear powder coated set of andres horns. my shit is as black as the void and i'm positive it's going to looks sexy as hell pics to follow babe
Is it easy to get off the front grill?
If so.....
Where in NJ can we meet to uhm retro fit........
Old 11-02-2011, 08:19 PM   #15
bgsmith will become famous soon enough

Name: Brian
bgsmith's Tacoma Gallery
Black out the emblems it will look good, I am impartial though, here is my SWB TRD Sport with blacked out badges.

Old 11-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #16
I LOVE the other badges black.. not sure about the front. Think it may look better SWB
Old 11-03-2011, 03:07 AM   #17
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bike.... nice truck except the color...

Radiant Red FTW!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:36 AM   #18
jtice is on a distinguished road

jtice's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice, I have always liked that blue! Looks great with the black wheels.
I have used that caliper paint before, it should hold up well.
Sheesh, drives a Tacoma, works on it herself, rides a bike, from her profile photo, she shoots guns, and lives in WV.... might want to change your name to DreamGirl.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:38 AM   #19
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Great job on the wheels! Also digging the leather.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:50 AM   #20
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks great & love the color.
You do not waste any time either!! Keep up the good work.
ps the paint story was lol I mean that in a good way not that it happened, just the way you described it. That would soooooo happen to me.