Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Jason Jumps "Build"

Old 11-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #21
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Nice that will look sick man let me know if you need any help I've done a few sets.
Shoot I might hit you up on that, are you in OKC? I'm up there ever so often
Old 11-14-2011, 08:12 PM   #22
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJump View Post
Shoot I might hit you up on that, are you in OKC? I'm up there ever so often
Yah man I'm in OKC I was actually up your way yester day my sister lives in Wichita let me know.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:05 AM   #23
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Good looking truck! Nice work so far, I see you have changed your mind several times already on the wheels and badge colors lol.
haha yeah, I am the most indecisive person I know, it looks like a different truck every 3 months, my wife hates it lol

Quote:
Yah man I'm in OKC I was actually up your way yester day my sister lives in Wichita let me know.
Yeah Man next time you know you might be around this area give me a heads up! I'm always down to tinker with these trucks
Old 11-15-2011, 07:06 AM   #24
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck Dude! What size wheel spacer's did you go with?
Old 11-15-2011, 07:07 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Nice truck Dude! What size wheel spacer's did you go with?
1.25 Spidertrax and they are perfect! I think 1.5 would be too much, I love them
Old 11-22-2011, 06:13 AM   #26
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man. I have those same tundra wheels you used to have. Do you think the center caps that you have on your current set up would fit the tundra wheels? I was contemplating powdercoating mine and doing those TRD center caps when I get new tires. LMK thanks!
Old 11-27-2011, 11:13 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post
Nice truck man. I have those same tundra wheels you used to have. Do you think the center caps that you have on your current set up would fit the tundra wheels? I was contemplating powdercoating mine and doing those TRD center caps when I get new tires. LMK thanks!
Sorry for the late response, they do not fit unfortunatly that was my intentions when I purchased them. You can't even mod them to fit, But you can find a paint that is very close to the powdercoat you choose. Go for it!
Old 12-24-2011, 08:45 AM   #28
weaksauce
bubba289 is on a distinguished road

bubba289's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP do people call u Jay? U are originally from Paul's valley and went to school at OSU? Dated Courtney Sloan a looooong time ago? If so, we know each other. If not, my bad.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:44 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba289 View Post
Hey OP do people call u Jay? U are originally from Paul's valley and went to school at OSU? Dated Courtney Sloan a looooong time ago? If so, we know each other. If not, my bad.
Ha not me me man, Grew up in Ponca City Ok. Graduated in '02
Old 01-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #30
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I really like that! How much did the powdercoating cost?
Old 01-12-2012, 09:21 PM   #31
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
where in OK are you?
Old 01-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjw1 View Post
I really like that! How much did the powdercoating cost?
Cost me only $150 sand blasted and coated because I know the guy that does it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjw1 View Post
where in OK are you?
Right now I am in Fire Academy in Choctaw, 20min east of the city
Old 01-16-2012, 10:41 AM   #33
NRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the rough
NRXTM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJump View Post
I'll try and make them in the timeline of when I first got her.

This is the first day I brought the Tacoma home, and new kicks.

Added a Yakima roof rack, rear mudflaps, and put 2" blocks up front

Took off "TRD" sticker on bed, took off running boards, added a bug deflector

Debadged it, and took bike rack off

Put badges back on, painted them metalic red, added OEM roof rack, added black wheels

Tinted Tail lights

Changed wheels to old style Tundra wheels, powdercoated them Anthracite grey, changed badge color to match wheels, turned white letters out. ALSO ADDED BILLIES UP FRONT AND REAR SET AT 2.5 , took those lame blocks out

Got tired of Tundra wheels, lol, so powdercoated some TRD SPorts wheels

Had some custom sliders fabbed up

Kiddo driving haha

Added Spidertrax and Duratrax 265-70-17

Added TRD grey logo on bed

And this is how she sits today, UNTIL I change my mind again haha

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK, OR FUTURE MODS I SHOULD THINK ABOUT!! I will update with stuff as I add to it
where did you get the gray trd logo?
Old 01-17-2012, 12:23 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRXTM View Post
where did you get the gray trd logo?
Dang man I forgot his name, a guy on here did it. It wasn't sockmonkey but another guy that does them. All he did was sent me a normal TRD offroad decal and I left everything off except the TRD. So you could do it with most of them that make them, just in drak gray
Old 06-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #35

added a new pic...
Old 06-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #36
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Man still no headlight mods? Your truck is so clean it would look sooo good bring that thing down here and let me give you a hand.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:29 PM   #37

Quote:
Man still no headlight mods? Your truck is so clean it would look sooo good bring that thing down here and let me give you a hand.
Bro when?? I'm free the next couple weeks before I start at Yukon FD! Hit me up, send me a message of your phone number and lets get it goin!
Old 06-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #38
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
love those anthracite sport wheels. they look great with the black truck.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
love those anthracite sport wheels. they look great with the black truck.
Thanks man! I like them a lot