Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Jason Jumps "Build"

Old 01-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #41
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery

Couple of new pics after the wax job. I took the roof rack off, she was pretty noisy
Old 03-20-2013, 09:45 AM   #42
chetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chetweewax's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Centers

Where did you buy your TRD Center caps for those 17" Tacoma Wheels? My wheels are corroded pretty bad, and I am going to have mine powder coated gray like you did yours, would love the centers too.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #43
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetweewax View Post
Where did you buy your TRD Center caps for those 17" Tacoma Wheels? My wheels are corroded pretty bad, and I am going to have mine powder coated gray like you did yours, would love the centers too.
Thanks man, Sorry this is a very delayed response. I got them at

http://www.toyotapartszone.com/oem/t...R20-35081.html

Those are the black ones, just look for the grey. yeah the powdercoat is called "Anthracite" It's very good looking
Old 05-11-2013, 09:00 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Nice BSP! It always looks great with the anthracite. TRD logo fits your truck perfectly. Didn't see where you painted the T emblem in the grille yet.
I have a 2011 Honey comb grille, it's the anthracite color also. I painted the T emblem BSP to match the rest of the truck, kind of blends in now. Need to put a pic of of the grille, looks good! THanks for shout out!
Old 07-31-2013, 06:39 PM   #46
OKJC is a jewel in the roughOKJC is a jewel in the roughOKJC is a jewel in the roughOKJC is a jewel in the rough
Name: Justin
OKJC's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jason, I also work for the City of Yukon. I'm one to do a lot research before I purchase anything, so in my reading I stumbled across your truck and noticed you're in Yukon. I don't have a Tacoma just yet but have decided that is what I want. Yours is pretty slick! Good to see some Oklahomans on here as well.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:07 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKJC View Post
Hey Jason, I also work for the City of Yukon. I'm one to do a lot research before I purchase anything, so in my reading I stumbled across your truck and noticed you're in Yukon. I don't have a Tacoma just yet but have decided that is what I want. Yours is pretty slick! Good to see some Oklahomans on here as well.
Thanks! If I knew you could have bought it, I actually sold it and got a Tundra! But trust me the Tacoma is a sweet ride!