Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Jason Jumps "Build"

Old 11-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
Jason Jumps "Build"

I'll try and make them in the timeline of when I first got her.

This is the first day I brought the Tacoma home, and new kicks.

Added a Yakima roof rack, rear mudflaps, and put 2" blocks up front

Took off "TRD" sticker on bed, took off running boards, added a bug deflector

Debadged it, and took bike rack off

Put badges back on, painted them metalic red, added OEM roof rack, added black wheels

Tinted Tail lights

Changed wheels to old style Tundra wheels, powdercoated them Anthracite grey, changed badge color to match wheels, turned white letters out. ALSO ADDED BILLIES UP FRONT AND REAR SET AT 2.5 , took those lame blocks out

Got tired of Tundra wheels, lol, so powdercoated some TRD SPorts wheels

Had some custom sliders fabbed up

Kiddo driving haha

Added Spidertrax and Duratrax 265-70-17

Added TRD grey logo on bed

And this is how she sits today, UNTIL I change my mind again haha

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK, OR FUTURE MODS I SHOULD THINK ABOUT!! I will update with stuff as I add to it
Old 11-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man, keep up the good work, congrats
Old 11-10-2011, 06:47 PM   #4
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Black trucks always look great.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #6
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good lookin truck!
Old 11-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #7
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by udy2554 View Post
NICE!!!
Thanks man, hey how did you get your build to show up in your signature? Did you just copy paste the URL in your signature?
Old 11-10-2011, 06:57 PM   #8
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJump View Post
Thanks man, hey how did you get your build to show up in your signature? Did you just copy paste the URL in your signature?

Yup, I think so, but I am also computer illiterate. I'm sure if I'm wrong someone here will get you going!
Old 11-10-2011, 09:12 PM   #9
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Love the simple TRD logos....
Old 11-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
Love the simple TRD logos....
Thanks me too, I hate when people go all out with Zombie killers and whatever haha, I tried making them as low key as posible. Thanks a lot
Old 11-11-2011, 07:59 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
I was grooving on the old style tundra wheels- is that a shock monkey logo?
Those wheels are for sale! I'll make u a good deal. And no, I just ordered it off eBay much cheaper sock makes great stuff, just didn't want to fork over the cash
Old 11-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #14
2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2chains's Tacoma Gallery
looks great! like the simple bedside decal also the grey wheels look good, something different...have you thought about painting the tacoma badge the same grey?
Old 11-13-2011, 11:55 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2chains View Post
looks great! like the simple bedside decal also the grey wheels look good, something different...have you thought about painting the tacoma badge the same grey?
You know it is actually painted the same color, but since it kind of has oval edges the color has a different face. I am actually thinking about having some "Tacoma" emblems digitally cut from metal, and then I will powdercoat them. Hopefully we'll see!
Old 11-14-2011, 09:22 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by anormis View Post
i really like this truck great job
Thanks a lot bud
Old 11-14-2011, 09:37 AM   #18
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build! Looks good so far you should do the BHLM.
What part of OK are you in?
Old 11-14-2011, 10:06 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Nice build! Looks good so far you should do the BHLM.
What part of OK are you in?
Yeah I am going to do the BHLM, but actually probably use a dark charcoal grey color for it to match the wheels. Should look pretty clean, and I am in good 'ol Ponca City!
Old 11-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #20
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJump View Post
Yeah I am going to do the BHLM, but actually probably use a dark charcoal grey color for it to match the wheels. Should look pretty clean, and I am in good 'ol Ponca City!
Nice that will look sick man let me know if you need any help I've done a few sets.