thebestbradly is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
Name: Brad
thebestbradly's Tacoma Gallery
TheBestBradly's BUILD!!!!!!

2011 Tacoma TRD Sport DCLB

MODIFICATIONS

SUSPENSION

1. Bilstein 5100 Front Shocks with Stock TRD Coils (Set @ .85)
2. Bilstein 5100 "Extended" Rear Shocks
3. Camburg 4" Lift Spindles
4. Rear AllPro Standard 3" Leaf Pack
5. AllPro U-Bolt Flip Kit
6. Extended Stainless Steel Brake Lines (front & rear)

WHEELS & TIRES

1. 17" Konig Counteersteer Type X Wheels
2. 33x12.50x17 General Grabber Red Letter Tires
3. Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts

EXTERIOR

1. BHLM w/ Blinker Lense & Reflector Lense Removed
2. Retro Fitted Morimoto Mini Projector Headlights
3. White LED Side Marker Lights in Headlights
4. Anytime Foglight Mod
5. Tinted Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light
6. Front Windows Tinted "15%" Rear Windows Tinted "5%"
7. Removed All Emblems
8. Stone Brewry Trailer Hitch Bottle Opener
9. White LED License Plate Lights
10. Tinted License Plate Covers (front & rear)

INTERIOR

1. Maglight Mounted on Driver Seat
2. White LED Map Lights
3. Red LED Dome Light

HUGE THANKS!!! to RecklessTaco & THE SOCAL TACOMA CREW, 08PRELB, JdMeF9SiR2, KONIG, BILSTEIN, THE RETROFIT SOURCE, ALLPRO, DSMS, SD TIRE & WHEEL, & CAMBURG FOR ALL THE HELP & SUPPORT!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 05:56 PM   #2
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking build!
Old 11-16-2011, 06:00 PM   #3
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking rig
Old 11-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
It's about time.
Looks good.
Can't wait to see it again.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:30 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Very cool! You will be up for a grill shortly...
Take your time! I'm still recovering from buying all that at once haha
Old 11-16-2011, 06:30 PM   #7
Ultimate TRD
fireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Brian
fireman_343's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking Tacoma! Now I know what mine would look like with 33's! Looks like you'll need some bushwacker ext flairs!

Did u have to do anything to your driveline with your lift?
Old 11-16-2011, 07:07 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman_343 View Post
Nice looking Tacoma! Now I know what mine would look like with 33's! Looks like you'll need some bushwacker ext flairs!

Did u have to do anything to your driveline with your lift?
Seriously haha, no I thought I might get vibes but nothing at all!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:01 PM   #10
"Obviously, You're not a Golfer..."
swervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW) Aegis FCS, Soon to Be LCPO on the USS BULKELY
Name: Jonas
swervin22's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks awesome!! I have been on deployment for about 6 and a half months now, and have been stockpiling all of my lift components, which happen to be the exact same as yours.... Good to see it on your truck so I can get a better idea of what mine will look like! Mines a different color though, but Im friggin pumped to get back and slap all this stuff on! Great job on the build!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:05 PM   #11
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Noice!!! BAMF
Old 11-16-2011, 08:10 PM   #12
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
suck fucking build!! i like those wheels alott
Old 11-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #13
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build looks great, is that a space saver tire next to the new break lines?
Old 11-16-2011, 09:50 PM   #14
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice build, how much did the grabbers run ya?
Old 11-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
Very nice build, how much did the grabbers run ya?
$1090 at SD tire and wheel!
Old 11-17-2011, 06:23 AM   #16
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good Brad you got all that done quick. Whats next on the mod list?
Old 11-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by swervin22 View Post
Your truck looks awesome!! I have been on deployment for about 6 and a half months now, and have been stockpiling all of my lift components, which happen to be the exact same as yours.... Good to see it on your truck so I can get a better idea of what mine will look like! Mines a different color though, but Im friggin pumped to get back and slap all this stuff on! Great job on the build!
Hell yeah man that's awesome! Let me know if you have any questions about anything!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:21 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
That was a fun build to work on. I just wish I didn't stay up drinking and smoking till in the morning the night before- it made the day of the install pretty hard on myself.
No worries bro you helped out more than enough!