Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TacomaChris's Build :-)

Old 12-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #21
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Great rig man, the metallic grey With black looks awesome
Old 12-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #22
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Oh dear sweet baby jesus.......another taco with spindles!!!!! Looks "fawesome" That stance is exactly where id want mine when i finally get spindles man, nice job! idk if you put it in the info but what coilovers are you using with the 5100s?
Old 12-10-2011, 06:03 PM   #23
TacomaChris has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaChris has a spectacular aura about

TacomaChris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Oh dear sweet baby jesus.......another taco with spindles!!!!! Looks "fawesome" That stance is exactly where id want mine when i finally get spindles man, nice job! idk if you put it in the info but what coilovers are you using with the 5100s?

Thanks! I'm not using coilovers - everything is stock up front except for the spindles and 5100s. Stock springs and UCAs...geometry is the same as stock...I'm VERY happy with it
Old 12-10-2011, 06:05 PM   #24
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaChris View Post
Thanks! I'm not using coilovers - everything is stock up front except for the spindles and 5100s. Stock springs and UCAs...geometry is the same as stock...I'm VERY happy with it
Oh nice i bet you were happy to save some $$$ there! haha I just need to suck it up and pull the trigger on those camburg spindles
Old 12-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #25
TacomaChris has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaChris has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Oh nice i bet you were happy to save some $$$ there! haha I just need to suck it up and pull the trigger on those camburg spindles
Worth every penny in my opinion. Install was very straight forward also. Today was the first time I parked next to a stock taco - it made mine look like a damn monster truck lol
Old 12-11-2011, 05:46 AM   #27
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man! You should come on out to the meet and greet in cary today...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-meet-eat.html
Old 12-11-2011, 06:17 AM   #28
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
looks great
Old 12-11-2011, 06:28 AM   #29
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Great job op !
Old 12-11-2011, 08:44 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04taco2wd View Post
Nice truck man! You should come on out to the meet and greet in cary today...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-meet-eat.html
Ahh shoot man - I had no idea or I would have planned to go. I'll have to catch up next time - thanks for the heads up!
Old 01-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #31
loredoarturo is a splendid one to beholdloredoarturo is a splendid one to beholdloredoarturo is a splendid one to beholdloredoarturo is a splendid one to beholdloredoarturo is a splendid one to beholdloredoarturo is a splendid one to beholdloredoarturo is a splendid one to beholdloredoarturo is a splendid one to behold

loredoarturo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey where did you get those loop to stem rear shock adapters, what are they for and how much
Old 01-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #32
tennisthomas7 is on a distinguished road
tennisthomas7's Tacoma Gallery
quick question

iwant to get the exact lift set up you have can you tell me exactly what you got and if located in califorina where u got it?? thank u
Old 01-28-2012, 09:25 PM   #33
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
so cute
Old 01-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #34
Future Storm Trooper
Turboxer is on a distinguished road
Turboxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throughhonor View Post
The stance of your truck looks exactly how i want mine to look, great job!

This x1342703894702398
Old 02-01-2012, 07:30 AM   #35
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
very nice stance! i might have to copy your suspension set up... it looks perfect height. I'm running the pro comp 3" (shocks, coils, and AAL) but just looking at your truck makes me want to switch to what you got.. nice +1
Old 02-02-2012, 02:59 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by loredoarturo View Post
Hey where did you get those loop to stem rear shock adapters, what are they for and how much
I bought the adapters here: http://anyoffroadparts.com/i-4118819...m-adapter.html

Hope this helps
Old 02-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisthomas7 View Post
iwant to get the exact lift set up you have can you tell me exactly what you got and if located in califorina where u got it?? thank u
Hay man just check the first page of my thread - I listed everything I installed. Hope this helps
Old 02-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by suttonkb View Post
very nice stance! i might have to copy your suspension set up... it looks perfect height. I'm running the pro comp 3" (shocks, coils, and AAL) but just looking at your truck makes me want to switch to what you got.. nice +1
Thanks - yeah I love the setup with almost 5" up front and almost 4 in the rear...stance is nice and the ride is great.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:54 AM   #39
ajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ajan246's Tacoma Gallery
hey man,

this is the same setup i am trying to get done. couple questions.
On your rims what backspacing did you get?

Also are you running anything on the rear wheels to match up with the front 3/4" push out?

What length of shock did you have to get for the rear 3" all pro and is the adapter on the rear shock NEEDED for the install?

Any issues with your brake lines? No problems?

Any rub with the 285s?

You mentioned you had to do some grinding for the spindles!?

This is pretty much the exact setup i was planning and then i saw your truck and it made me realize it is PERFECT. Just want to make sure I have everything together before I order.

Thanks man.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajan246 View Post
hey man,

this is the same setup i am trying to get done. couple questions.
On your rims what backspacing did you get?

Also are you running anything on the rear wheels to match up with the front 3/4" push out?

What length of shock did you have to get for the rear 3" all pro and is the adapter on the rear shock NEEDED for the install?

Any issues with your brake lines? No problems?

Any rub with the 285s?

You mentioned you had to do some grinding for the spindles!?

This is pretty much the exact setup i was planning and then i saw your truck and it made me realize it is PERFECT. Just want to make sure I have everything together before I order.

Thanks man.
- Wheel backspacing is 4.5"

- Front wheels/tires are out ~ 1 inch compared to the rear (due to the spindles). I have no spacers in the rear because it looks fine to me

- I have the All-Pro expos not the standards (apparently roughly a 4" lift vs 3"). I bought the Bilstein 5125 11" travel shocks...keep in mind the adapters add about 1-1.5 inches of length also

- No probs with the new brake lines. Camburg sent me a set when I ordered my spindles and I also purchased a set for the rear from All-Pro...both stainless braided. Make sure you use a flare wrench so as not to strip them

- The spindles were good to go...I just had to grind a really small section off of the welds so the caliper would fit flush on the new spindles. It only took about a minute using a Dremel with a small grinding wheel

All in all this is what I purchased:
- Spindles w/swaybar provision & front ext brake lines from Camburg
- All-Pro expo leafs, U-bolt flip kit, & ext rear brake lines from All-Pro
- Adjustable 5100s for the front from DownSouth Motorsports
- 5125s for the rear(11 inch travel) from Allshocks.com
- Loop to stem adapters for rear from anyoffroadparts.com
- 3 degree shims for rear & 1/4 inch top plate spacer for driver's side Taco lean from Toytec
- KMC Enduro 16x8 from Amazon
- 285/75/16 General Grabber AT2 from TireRack.com