Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

suttonkb's super white build

Old 11-27-2011, 12:18 AM   #1
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
suttonkb's super white build

My 2005 Super White Double Cab 4x4

!Newest Pics!

Camping

River Crossing

Mods

Suspension:
886x w/ top plate spacer
nitrocharger front shocks w/ trim packer
Total Chaos Upper Control Arms
Billy extended 5100 shocks rear
All Pro Expo Leaf Pack
U-bolt flip kit
Extended Break Lines

Wheels/Tires:
18" BBS RW Powdercoated Black (soon be FJ TT Rims)
275/70R18 Wrangler Duratrac (soon be 35" KM2s)
1.25" Spidertrax wheel spacers

Armor:
Relentless DIY front bumper w/ summit push bar and fog cut outs
SEO Sliders
POS stock skid plate

Exterior:
Clearanced Fenders for 35's
2011 Honeycomb Grill
Custom Roof Rack
Custom Bed Rack and RTT
Flowmaster Exhaust w/ turndown at axle
Debadged
AVS In Channel Vent visors
5% tint
AVS Bug deflector
Superwhite Painted Mirror Covers
Superwhite Painted Handle Covers
Black Rear Bumper Swap

Lighting:

FXR 3.0 55W Retrofit
OSRAM Xenarch CBI bulbs
Matsushita Gen V Ballasts
42" Curved Radius LED Bar Mounted to Custom Roof Rack
2 x Rigid D2s Driving LED Pods
2 x Lifetime LED Pods
2 x Hella 500ff (probably will be mounted in rear)

Interior:
Weathertech's front and rear
Rearview Mirror Riser
Ultraguage Mounted on Door column
Survival knife mod
5000 lumen LED flashlight
Swapped my SR5 leather seats for TRD cloth
2013 OEM Bluetooth Stereo
Rear Storage removed, recovery gear in it's place

Previous TACOs

2006 Prerunner Double Cab (before finding TW)
3" Rough Country Lift
32" BFG A/T
UWS Black Toolbox

1995 Toyota Tacoma LX (no pics)
318,000 miles before selling for $4500. Miss that truck.
3" Lift
32" BFG A/T
Audio work

Before Picture LOL

Future Mods:

Lockers
Coilovers
Winch
Crawl Box
Old 11-27-2011, 12:28 AM   #2
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, remove those rims, also if your interested in eye lids there's a group buy going in now, if you already aren't in it. Do the fog anytime mod soon, takes 1 minute easy.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:31 AM   #3
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Looks good, remove those rims, also if your interested in eye lids there's a group buy going in now, if you already aren't in it. Do the fog anytime mod soon, takes 1 minute easy.
yeah I'm working on killing the rims right now. i'm on a college budget and i deliver pizza for my income so as soon as that gets saved up i'll have some black wheels (haven't decided yet) and some duratracs. i'm going 17" to save money though lol might end up selling the wheels i have now. thx for the comment bro
Old 11-27-2011, 12:33 AM   #4
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I know exactly how you feel being a college student, have 1 more year and I can say I'm done with school, also there's a sleeved fog light thread, looks pretty easy. Might be doing that after I do my satoshi.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:37 AM   #5
GO TIGERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
I know exactly how you feel being a college student, have 1 more year and I can say I'm done with school, also there's a sleeved fog light thread, looks pretty easy. Might be doing that after I do my satoshi.
i attempted to do it yesterday but i couldnt get the fogs out. got pissed and gave up lol. yeah i got 1 more year as well then the fun mods begin. i want the RCD lift pretty bad lol
Old 11-28-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
GO TIGERS!

comments and suggestions are very welcomed
Old 11-29-2011, 11:04 AM   #7
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
What model UWS box did you have in your old truck?
Old 11-29-2011, 11:39 AM   #8
GO TIGERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
What model UWS box did you have in your old truck?
i honestly don't remember the exact model. I knew i didn't want a low profile and that particular one doesn't touch the bed at the bottom. It was around $330 from the local accessories shop if that helps.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #9
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking at a uws slimline for the same reasons thats why I questioned which one you had
Old 12-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #10
GO TIGERS!

updated with some new pics
Old 12-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #11
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
your truck is very similar to a member on here KPT front end looks the same and he has the same wheels just in black

and if you want to get rid of those wheels any time soon then i totally am looking for some(worth a shot)
Old 12-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #12
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good so far
Old 12-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #13
GO TIGERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
your truck is very similar to a member on here KPT front end looks the same and he has the same wheels just in black

and if you want to get rid of those wheels any time soon then i totally am looking for some(worth a shot)
yeah man I'm actually looking to sell them soon or maybe a trade for some smaller wheels? I'm wanting to do 16's or 17's to get some cheaper tires lol
Old 01-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #14
GO TIGERS!

new wheels and tires ordered waiting on wheeler's to get em in
Old 01-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #15
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
sweet ride
Old 01-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #16
GO TIGERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
sweet ride
thanks bro i'm digging your first gen. i had a '95 ext cab tacoma before my 2nd gens and i loved that thing. just don't have any pics because that was before camera phones lol
Old 01-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #17
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by suttonkb View Post
thanks bro i'm digging your first gen. i had a '95 ext cab tacoma before my 2nd gens and i loved that thing. just don't have any pics because that was before camera phones lol

nice. any mods on the 95?
Old 01-05-2012, 01:31 AM   #18
GO TIGERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
nice. any mods on the 95?
yup dad bought it new in '95 and gave it to me for my first truck..

2" leveling kit, 1" AAL
added black fender flares
vent visor / bug guards
newer version tacoma wheels
BFG A/T tires
side steps
flowmaster w/ removed cats (loud)
aftermarket head unit, 12" kicker
brand new paint job

i think that got it all
Old 02-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #19
GO TIGERS!

the girlfriend "borrowed" my truck yesterday and came back with a black bull bar! she's too awesome! i had no idea.. i'll post some pics up soon, also ordered my tires (duratracs) and getting my wheels powdercoated matte black. can't wait!
Old 02-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #20
GO TIGERS!

updated check it out and let me know what you think