1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

brads tacoma build

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by bh867, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Nov 28, 2011 at 8:50 PM
    bh867

bh867 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    idaho/utah
    Vehicle:
    tacoma
    arb bumper winches- xrc 8 front xrc 10 rear 2 lightforce 140's 40" led light bar Custom CBI built bed 4.88' and arb's front and rear tc long travel
    Hey everybody, kind of a new member here, owned my 06 tacoma dc longbox for about a year and a half now. i've loved this truck since day one, i bought it because i found a good deal on it due to high miles but it was clean as could be and solid. i bought it with the intent of just using it for daily work/commute stuff so i could park my duramax, i've tried the car thing and hate it. i bought it in march of '10 and drove it for a few months then got hit by a drunk driver, the end result was damage all the way down the passenger side from front fender to the rear bedside. I got a check from the insurance which covered most of my investment in the truck but they didn't total it so i decided to invest in making this an all around play toy. i just recently started and got lucky when i found an arb bumper on the local classifieds for 300 bucks, and a decent toolbox for 50. i obviously picked em up then bought an xrc8 and some light force driving lights to mount on the bumper also. i just picked up an ome lift with the 886 coils and plan on getting an arb locker for the rear and additional lighting as well. from there i will install rock sliders and the list as we all know will go on and on. but so far here's what's been done. lemme know what you think and any suggestions you might have, i'm fairly new to the tacoma world so lemme know. thanks for looking!
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top