LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

cheehab's build

Old 11-18-2008, 07:09 PM   #1
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
cheehab's build

UPDATED 07/2100
2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 4.0V6 6-spd manual transmission

This is the day I brought it home from the dealer 07/07

First I added the Leer 180 Cap 09/07

I painted my badges and TRD skid plate gunmetal gray 06/08

Then I was lucky enough to score some Trail Teams Rims 07/08

Next came the 5100's set to 1.75" 09/08

After a while, I finally upgraded my tires to 165/75/16 BFGoodrich All Terrain TA/KOs. I also tinted the tails and took off the mudflaps 10/09

The backing-into-a-pole mod

So today I tinted the side windows

And installed my URD Short Shifter (You can also see my USASpec PA-15Toy iPod adapter running through the console)

103k miles

ARB Bumper

SockMonkey Decals

2011 Grill and a nice spit shine. I have also Herculined the door jambs/sills which is wicked cool too. 111k
Old 11-18-2008, 07:23 PM   #3
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Good lookin' truck man!
Old 11-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah!!! truck is looking awesome man!!! the color you did the badges and box are friggin sweet man!!
Old 11-18-2008, 07:39 PM   #5
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
I really like those fj wheels!!
Old 11-19-2008, 04:35 PM   #6
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks guys, I'm pretty pumped how the FJ wheels look too, I just hate the tires. I haven't quite made up my mind about what to do with the grill (thinking grillcraft mesh and painting the surround gray) and headlights, not too sure the BHLM would look any better. Suggestions??
Old 11-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #7
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Good lookin taco!, Whats next for her?
Old 11-21-2008, 02:32 PM   #8
I bleed Black and Gold

cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
I probably won't do anything major untill the spring- I like the black Hunter Bull Bar and the Grillcraft mesh grill w/ some PIAAs behind it, but the Mrs. has finally noticed the money I poured into the truck. Might be awhile before I free up the cash to do much more! I might sneak away and get the windows tinted without her noticing- but we'll have to see.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:36 PM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. The only thing I would change is installing the cargo shell on your camper shell.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #11
I bleed Black and Gold

cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I had it on the cap for a while, but it was too dang tall. I have no regrets getting the tall cap, I have definitely used every cubic inch of it many times, but it's just too hard to get stuff out of the Thule when its back there. So far I'm really digging having it over the cab of the truck.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:57 PM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I want your wheels!
Old 08-28-2010, 12:18 AM   #14
yo quero taco's?
sb_mech22 will become famous soon enough
sb_mech22's Tacoma Gallery
i think im going to try to avoid the backing-into-a-pole mod....but the truck looks great cheehab
Old 08-28-2010, 01:10 AM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
he has a 6 speed, it's over, sorry guys
Old 08-28-2010, 07:31 AM   #16
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking truck. i say do the bhlm. or do it dark grey to match your other rattle ran jobs. or find someone with the new smoked out headlights and trade headlights.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:15 AM   #17
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck man. I wish i lived in Winter Park.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:13 PM   #18
JanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jan (Pronounced Yan)
JanBoothius's Tacoma Gallery
Have you been putting your Taco to good use over the last few months, cheehab?

I think your truck looks great, let's see some new pictures!
Old 04-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #19
TooSense is on a distinguished road
TooSense's Tacoma Gallery
How did you tint your tails??